Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out of contract Premier League players.

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
The most logical and one I would like and I also dont think that he will command large wages again is Kolo Toure. Didnt Dick Knight say at a fans forum that he was offered on loan to us as a youngster by Arsenal and we turned the offer down.

Are you serious? Kolo Toure isn't a 'logical' transfer. Not only is he in the first team squad at Man City, he's on 120k a week. No way will he take a 90% wage drop to also drop down a division!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
If Bridge's loan isn't made permanent at end of the season (a highly likely scenario considering his current wage) then I'd be interested in us going for Ian Harte. Rarely used up until recently at Reading, who would probably keep hold of Nicky Shorey anyway if relegated.

Would be an excellent signing, one of the best left foots around, it seems he has been around for donkey years though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only played 9 league games for City this season + 1 cup. May get another contract with a low premier side but doubt it will be Man City more likely to move abroad but he has made his money and may just want to play regularly and stay in this country if his family are settled.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Can't believe Newcastle still have Xisco! He must of been laughing his socks off picking up 40-50K a week playing with the reserves since 2008.

Cudicini has gone to LA Galaxy.

Always rated Chris Brunt, he has an fantastic left foot. But no doubt he will probably sign a new deal or be off to an Everton, Fulham or Stoke type club.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Alex Pearce, Simeon Jackson, Fraizer Campbell.

Campbell's wages may be a bit high, but apart from that I think we could do better considering the wages they'd be demanding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here