Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our troops homecoming

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Dear all,

Some may be aware that our boys are returning home and will parade through Brighton and Hove from mid-day on Wednesday 22nd June.

The 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (approx 220) will be taking part. As a City can we please unite and turn out on the day to welcome our boys home. It starts at the peace statue at 12 Noon. We can give them our time and more importantly support, after all they were prepared to offer their life's :clap::clap::clap:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Dear all,

Some may be aware that our boys are returning home and will parade through Brighton and Hove from mid-day on Wednesday 22nd June.

The 2nd Battalion of the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment (approx 220) will be taking part. As a City can we please unite and turn out on the day to welcome our boys home. It starts at the peace statue at 12 Noon. We can give them our time and more importantly support, after all they were prepared to offer their life's :clap::clap::clap:
I will make sure i'm there, will take a day off work , well done lads.

PS even if they're not quite the standard of the guards division (dons tin hat !!)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Pretty impressive when they marched through Lewes last year (or was it the year before). Especially going down School Hill when the band played GOSBTS. Brilliant.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
PS even if they're not quite the standard of the guards division (dons tin hat !!)
who, in turn, are not quite up to the standards of Her Majesty's Royal Marines.

(especially 'K' company.2 troop 42 cdo)

:wink:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
bring out the union jacks, work in and around brighton so ours will be flying high for them and we will applaud them to.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton being Brighton, will be interesting to see whether any of the anti-war types try and hang their hats on this.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Brighton being Brighton, will be interesting to see whether any of the anti-war types try and hang their hats on this.

Basically the soap dodgers will get a proper spanking I've heard. If they protest, then god help them. The big boys will be out in numbers to salute the troops...our boys, home !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here