Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our trialist Paris Cowan-Hall

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
He looks immense in that. But that won't be good enough for alot of people on here because he didn't score for Grimbsy.

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Looks good indeed. Pompey fans seem to like him, say he is hard working. Scored tonight (more than most of our other strikers have managed pre-season) could be promising.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks like he has bags of ability. Hope he impresses and gets a year deal.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
If he can do that then he's deffinately worth giving a year. I mean that video is so much more then Holroyd can do.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Liking the name, which is the main criteria for signing a player at the end of the day.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Looks good, but on his wiki it says: "On 27th January, Paris re-signed for Grimsby for a second loan spell, this time until the end of the 2009–10 season."

Any idea why he only made 2 appearances? Seems a bit odd.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
The track is Notch - Nuttin No Go So... no remix, original

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Tres impressed with the montage of the kids' talents. WELL worth a punt I reckon. :clap:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Anyone can look good in a youtube compilation. Saying that, I always thought he was one of Pompey's better prospects.

Turns out pretty good on FM too...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Looks good, but on his wiki it says: "On 27th January, Paris re-signed for Grimsby for a second loan spell, this time until the end of the 2009–10 season."

Any idea why he only made 2 appearances? Seems a bit odd.

Mr Paris is allergic to fish or Grimsby are allergic to decent football. One or the other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here