Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our style of play

punter

Nov 4, 2011
watching every of our games this season, i liken our play to our national sides. our first thoughts is to pass back if not then we 'have' to pass forward, we seem to look very uncomfortable doing this, does anyone else agree????

punter

Nov 4, 2011
We could always pass sideways as an alternative to your two options or would you rather we resorted to hoofball?

is playing sideways gunna make us go forward? did i say we should hoof it?, wats wrong with a channel ball which mcs thrives on....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It is nothing like our national side's at all. We actually try to retain the ball, for a start. In fact it couldn't be more different.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
How is it like England. I am sorry but clearly you know very little about football if you have been to every single game this season and have come up with that conclusion.

punter

Nov 4, 2011
fair enough we keep the ball very well, but is playing in your own half 90 per cent of the game gunna win you a game no. i cant see much of a difference in our play as the start of the season, i just dont know where its gone wrong....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
fair enough we keep the ball very well, but is playing in your own half 90 per cent of the game gunna win you a game no. i cant see much of a difference in our play as the start of the season, i just dont know where its gone wrong....

But we don't actually do that, do we? You are talking nonsense.

punter

Nov 4, 2011
How is it like England. I am sorry but clearly you know very little about football if you have been to every single game this season and have come up with that conclusion.

it is though!, we finally find our way inside the opponents half and we are too scared to make a killer pass and back it comes to the keeper, exact the same as the national side. plus we can only manage on average 2 shots on goal every game.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
it is though!, we finally find our way inside the opponents half and we are too scared to make a killer pass and back it comes to the keeper, exact the same as the national side. plus we can only manage on average 2 shots on goal every game.

Okay so answer me this, why during an England game do so many people complain it is so boring and have stopped watching. I have not heard many complaints like this about Brighton so far this season if we play the same way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here