Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our seasons cup final

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So both have won 5 out of 33 all season

Fulham been on a poor run and unable to hold on to leads... West Brom taken apart midweek by Leicester.

But going to win 3 of their last 5

For example who are Fulham beating ?

Chelsea ? Man Utd ? Newcastle ?

Just thank our lucky stars theyre not playing Brighton

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You can see the usual suspects coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I feel sick after watching that. That was disgusting. Fulham have 9 points at least in them yet, so do West Brom. Unfortunately, I can't see us getting another point. Deserve everthing we get after that disgraceful episode.

If you are that convinced Solid in the Head, put a large bet on Brighton going down.## ......Obviously you will make a lot of money.

Think of it as insurance,

##Bet you don't

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
I think we could lose all 5 games left in the season and still stay up ( i think we get at least another couple of points )
Fulham I think will lose to Chelsea and Man Utd and lose to Burnley and draw with Southampton and Newcastle and West Brom need a miracle

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
I feel sick after watching that. That was disgusting. Fulham have 9 points at least in them yet, so do West Brom. Unfortunately, I can't see us getting another point. Deserve everthing we get after that disgraceful episode.

Do me a favour

Fulham 1pt from their last 5 matches.
Albion 5pts from last 5 matches.

We just drew against Everton and Chelsea

We’re also better against teams that don’t sit back.

Hysterics again from the usual suspects.

Shit game though...well annoyed!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What the Fulham who have got 9 points in the last 10 matches

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If you are that convinced Solid in the Head, put a large bet on Brighton going down.## ......Obviously you will make a lot of money.

Think of it as insurance,

##Bet you don't

In fairness it won't need to be a particularly big bet to win a lot of money.

£40 should see a very decent return.
Well worth the risk as we are "not likely to win another point" and "Fulham and West Brom have 9 more points in them" :ffsparr:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Capture.JPG

My god you are right, where on earth will our next point come from. :mad::lolol::lolol:

Disappointing performance, but get a grip man!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
To be fair you’re correct. They did. But tonight was the deal sealer against the second worst side in Premier League history. And we failed to bet them. Again.

They had the worse points total at one point. Think it’s harsh to say they’re the worse side in PL history because of that. I’ve seen worse sides than them. Pandemic has thrown up all sorts of things some teams have failed to adjust to.

Not excusing us losing to them by any stretch, but the game was never a gimme just because of their position. The worse thing that could have happened for us is them having their relegation confirmed, the narrative changed for them even if it was inevitable before that.

But yeah, very disappointing because the form we’ve had last few weeks should have been enough to earn a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here