Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Rivals

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
how is he ???

Think you have me mistaken for someone else fella. I am a brighton supporter, have been since i was 11 always will be and i'm no f***ing grass. Clear enough for you x x x

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
you seem a bit agitated , i haven't made my mind up about you :smokin:

Let me know when you have aye, might help me get a bit of sleep tonight.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
why worry ,you're with friends ???

Yeah hit the nail on the head there fella, when i go up to sleep at night I share my bed with several of the Palace faithful, Simon Jordon, Jo Brand and your man Mr Folly to name just a few. It's one big Palace themed orgy mate, you in?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Yeah hit the nail on the head there fella, when i go up to sleep at night I share my bed with several of the Palace faithful, Simon Jordon, Jo Brand and your man Mr Folly to name just a few. It's one big Palace themed orgy mate, you in?

Croydon Seagull; i wish i could take you and Das Reich fishing with me this Sunday.
You would be the bait and Das would reel you in.

CHILL MATE!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Das, I nothing of Croydon Seagull otehr than he/she has landed in a very respectable area.

Are you refering to Croydon as the respectable area or are you being more specific? If it's the latter i'm a little worried!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
blagging that one off then, sounds like a tight outfit you have in the selhurst arms ???

You might have to help me out with that one moonbeam, not a clue what you’re on about?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
where does SJLM fit in ? its all very peculiar, you said you are 11 but you drink in the local pubs ???

Simon Jordan’s love monkey???? Not a clue! what is sjlm's real name?

I said I’d followed Brighton since I was 11, I’m now 26!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
does the D30 ring any bells for you? , as for SJLM all i know is that he wears ADIDAS GAZELLES :rolleyes:

D30? Nope

What wrong with Gazzelles I wear them too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here