Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Rivals

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
So Brighton,Charlton and Millwall will all be playing eachother next season, have fun amongst yourselves :lolol: We have no rival at all next season how boring.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
And when all 3 of us go up and you go down it will be the same again next season...how boring

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
that's true.

Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, West ham.......................all in the league above you. :yahoo:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
As a swindon fan i have no particular axe to grind with Palace, but when we played you in the FA cup last year your support was embarrassing, and what was with all those "ultras" flags, looked laughable. No offence but Croydon makes Swindon look nice.

You looking forward to struggling this year?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Same as us really, Palace are our only rivals.....Charlton and Millwall pah

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As a swindon fan i have no particular axe to grind with Palace, but when we played you in the FA cup last year your support was embarrassing, and what was with all those "ultras" flags, looked laughable. No offence but Croydon makes Swindon look nice.

Blimey - it must have been awful if a Swindon fan thought it was 'embarrassing' :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There is still the chance of us meeting and beating Palace in the Carling and FA Cup.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
are you drinking mates with croydon seagull :rolleyes:

What a pleasant surprise its my old mate and chairman of the croydon seagull fan club, das reich! Have you missed me? Zzzzzzz

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008

With respect, Swindon at home was not the biggest draw of the season down at Selhurst, was it?? Did you enjoy it, being your Cup Final and all?

Palace struggle? That's rich coming from a Swindon fan.......We will do very nicely thank you. Good luck yourself.....:bowdown:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here