Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our rivalry(Palace that is!)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Then we are(sort of!)brethren SSS!I too hate you weeds but have a tiny bit of respect for you!I also pity anybody still living in and around SE25(I was born there,doncha know!).My post was all about MUTUAL respect!I am a local(SE25 boy)whilst you are all Sussex scum suckers!(only joshing,or am I?)I no longer live in the hood,but now reside amongst you lower forms of weed life in Worthing!

I lived in SE25 for a mercifully short period. Mind you I was doing charity work.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I know that this rivalry has existed since the early '70's but how do you all feel about it?I for one,am starting to soften up(no puns needed!)towards you.And I'll tell you the main reason why.......You all seem to follow your local club(just like us),there are no glory hunters.don't get me wrong,there will always be that underlying current of hatred(it's just gotta be that way!),but the fact is we all support our local clubs!Eventhough we will always be superior to you in every way,we do have a common bond.A local club for local people!Please regale me with your thoughts!

apart from the superiority stuff (bollocks , ok groundless for the time being so not on a level playing field but when it all comes level we'll finally see) I agree with that

NOW f*** OFF!!! :p

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Anyone that went up to Palace a few seasons ago will know that the hatred was still there ! Good old days hopefully many more in years to come.
And yes I f***ing HATE Palace

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do I HATE Palace? Well yes the team coz they are our rivals, but like another poster said I wouldnt want them out of business, but I hate to see them doing well. Their fans are ok as well, I know quite a few and a very nice bunch of people they are too, we also have a bit of banter and its nice to know the rivalry is still there.

Also you can talk to them about FOOTBALL, and not the usual Utd, Arse, Chelsea TV watchers but about tactics, players and shit days out at shit football grounds!

Talk to SJLM and Croydonbloke etc and they would love us to be locking horns on a regular basis. Its been far too long. Old school Palace fans know we are their true rivals.

Pompey??? Errr surely thats what Southampton is for???

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Do I HATE Palace? Well yes the team coz they are our rivals, but like another poster said I wouldnt want them out of business, but I hate to see them doing well. Their fans are ok as well, I know quite a few and a very nice bunch of people they are too, we also have a bit of banter and its nice to know the rivalry is still there.

Also you can talk to them about FOOTBALL, and not the usual Utd, Arse, Chelsea TV watchers but about tactics, players and shit days out at shit football grounds!

Talk to SJLM and Croydonbloke etc and they would love us to be locking horns on a regular basis. Its been far too long. Old school Palace fans know we are their true rivals.

Pompey??? Errr surely thats what Southampton is for???

SJLM and Croydon Bloke have been quiet because they have been rehearsing for the next series of X Factor. They will be performing as a singing duo, Croydon's version of The Proclaimers. FACT!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
SJLM and Croydon Bloke have been quiet because they have been rehearsing for the next series of X Factor. They will be performing as a singing duo, Croydon's version of The Proclaimers. FACT!

This wouldnt surprise me actually, tho I thought they might be more Chas n Dave?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Attachments

• chas-n-dave.jpg
    chas-n-dave.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 149
  • proclaimers.jpg
    proclaimers.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 149

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oh tmls!!!!How wrong you are!!!Oh darling!There ain't no pleasing you!I'm now awaiting philsussex's reply on my poor grammar!!!!!What a fooking nerd???

Your calling him a nerd, yet your the bloke who has come onto his teams rivals forum at 20 past midnight on a Saturday to reply to a post. Now that's PATHETIC.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Your calling him a nerd, yet your the bloke who has come onto his teams rivals forum at 20 past midnight on a Saturday to reply to a post. Now that's PATHETIC.
I am a married man with absolutely no life!I will admit that.However,you have replied to this post!!!!So how sad does that make you,you weed scummy loner????

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The hatred of your scummy, horrible team and everything associated with it still burns brightly in my household. :thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Having read through the thread i tend to agree with a lot of what has been said, but to be fair Palace have a big following from quite a wide area, ie Kent, Sussex, Surrey etc. Yes there are a hell of a lot from South London as well but to say the vast majority of our fans hail from the South Norwood/ Croydon areas is wide of the mark i think. Brighton are definitely more local based than Palace.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
do i wish nothing but doom on Palarse - Yes
do i follow their results loving it when they lose - yes
do i think of their wannabe london fans as wankers - yes

rivalry - alive and strong

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
No win felt sweeter than our victory at Scumhurst last time - the sheer look of dejection all over their pikey faces, and the jubilation amongst the mass ranks of The Albion. Equally, the previous game at their place ranks as the most humiliating football memory. Says it all really. No one would ever want the scum to go out of business because rivalries make football what it is (and that's why some of their lot supported us at Fans United etc). But hatred? Absa-fuckin-lutely!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here