Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Queen

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I liked her face. It told me she was as embarrassed about her entrance as I was. :ffsparr:

You mean you didn't like the Queenie Upskirt as she left the chopper?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You mean you didn't like the Queenie Upskirt as she left the chopper?

I felt it wasn't becoming of a lady.

Emily+Howard.jpg

Besides you couldn't see any minge anyway.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh dear oh dear its a tough life being a royal ..........best seat in the house and still not happy .......move over dear I'm old and I will do the job for a while if you don't want the job.

the Swedish royals ride bike around .............think yourself lucky

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The fact that they showed her two or three times during the 4 hours or so she sat there I hardly think you are qualified to say what her face looked like in the other 3 hours 59½ minutes

I felt they avoided showing her because she looked so miserable. That was the impression I got from the commentary, they didn't seem to know what to say. Even Huw Edwards didn't seem sure how to spin it she looked so utterly disinterested.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'm as patriotic as anybody and as proud of our Royal Family as the next man. Why then can't The Queen who was in front of the whole world on TV manage a smile and look pleased and proud at what we have achieved in putting on these games. What on earth did the rest of the world think?

Not my queen thank you very much.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is it not the case that the Royal Box seats in the Olympic Stadium are of the exact same specifications as we all sit on at the Amex?

If so, the reason for her face can't be uncomfortable seating at least.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
She always has the look of someone sucking a Werthers Original to me at such events. Maybe she was on the last one and Phillip had left the second bag at home that she looked so downbeat.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought how little respect she showed the British athletes, playing with her nails when they come out, sure she could of been bored all the way through it but at least make a little effort for the British athletes!

On another thread people are moaning about players not singing the national anthem, why should they bother when she cant even be arsed to applaud them or even watch them around the stadium.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
It's totally indefensible. All the privelages that are lavished upon her and she can't even be arsed to look interested when team GB's big moment came. The royals are a complete embarassment to the country.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I know she hates football and hasn't been to the cup final for years. She should have just told Seb to piss off and let some other sponger have her ticket.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
What I can't understand is how someone who is so bloody rich and privileged can be so bleedin' miserable!

If I had her money and lifestyle, I'd have a permanent grin on my face.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
She's almost 90 years old. It was about 4am by the time GB came out.
I imagine most looked like that after watching 100 countries no one had ever heard of parade around, let alone a pensioner.

Give Mam a break.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
She's almost 90 years old. It was about 4am by the time GB came out.
I imagine most looked like that after watching 100 countries no one had ever heard of parade around, let alone a pensioner.

Give Mam a break.

True, my Gran has just turned 90, and she's normally in bed by 7pm. Lets face it, the athletes procession wasn't exactly riverting anyway.

Though do we want to see our monarch smiling, I mean wouldn't we rather have an austere "I've just signed your death warrant" look?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here