Jul 17, 2011
Here
15271254-7182977-image-a-2_1561541721401.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Johnson says he will never work with Farage.
Which means Johnson will work with Farage, expect Johnson and Farage to work very closely together in a close partnership as soon as he is elected PM.
If he is asked if he is working with Farage with proof that he is the answer will be no, I'm not.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Which means Johnson will work with Farage, expect Johnson and Farage to work very closely together in a close partnership as soon as he is elected PM.
If he is asked if he is working with Farage with proof that he is the answer will be no, I'm not.

I can't believe that would ever happen, Farage has no ability other than producing sound bites, he's less of a "Details " man than Boris himself.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
only place i imagine seeing Nigel and Boris working together would be in the pub, getting a large round in.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
only place i imagine seeing Nigel and Boris working together would be in the pub, getting a large round in.

And squabbling about who pays for it !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

:lolol: What are you suggesting ???

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
:lolol: What are you suggesting ???

I'm starting to get the hang of knowing what is going to happen by thinking the total opposite of what is said, especially if it's a definate, it's fun.
Can you imagine Johnson and Trump at the lecturns announcing future relations, everything is going to be either tremendous or announced in Latin, and both will do the opposite after a week.
It's going to be bloody funny if nothing else.
Trump and Johnson the greatest double act since Laurel and Hardy.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
The thread is titled our next PM which unfortunately is going to be a Tory, if you want to post rubbish about Labour there are plenty of threads already to air your idiotic views

If you think these allegations of anti semitism in the Labour Party are rubbish thats up to you .Labour have been talked about on this thread by others ,and i don`t see how calling Conservatives Racist by some on this thread is related to the next PM ,and i have noticed the JC thread has come back and i`m not that interested in the inner workings of the Labour Party only that i can not see how you can call your disliked Party racist when you have those issues in your own preferred Party.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you think these allegations of anti semitism in the Labour Party are rubbish thats up to you .Labour have been talked about on this thread by others ,and i don`t see how calling Conservatives Racist by some on this thread is related to the next PM ,and i have noticed the JC thread has come back and i`m not that interested in the inner workings of the Labour Party only that i can not see how you can call your disliked Party racist when you have those issues in your own preferred Party.
You could start an argument in an empty room.

Jan 30, 2008

Boris and Nige getting the job done for the 17.4million.
, what's wrong with that ?
regards
DR

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No, we sort out the mess by leaving as instructed by the referendum result , get a grip ffs!
Regards
DR

How are we going to sort out the mess this government has made of this country by voting to make ourselves poorer, definitely in the short term, and probably going on for many years afterwards.
It's your sort that has created this forthcoming debacle because you have the inability to think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here