GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
2002020301310893.jpg

Could do a job.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Amazing how someone who was a good striker himself is UTTERLY CLULESS when it comes to COACHING our strikers.

Oh wait thats not the managers job is it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I like the way thay have drawn him with a belly, it's like they knew.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Amazing how someone who was a good striker himself is UTTERLY CLULESS when it comes to COACHING our strikers.

Oh wait thats not the managers job is it?

Said that for quite a while, you would hope he would know a shit striker when he sees one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
And here's the irony - he's got far more idea, experience and success than you have at football management.

Witnessing our latest abject performances over the last season and a half I would hardly say he has any idea, success? And I would use 'management very loosely indeed...

Experience? Well hes older than me.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
You called him a clueless ****.

Think about it.

But what baffles me is the tactics, substitutions, players out of position, continual playing of injured/out of form players, strange first team choices, a team that doesnt seem motivated, gash set pieces (last season), unfit players, saying some games dont matter etc etc. Sorry but that IS down to the manager.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
But what baffles me is the tactics, substitutions, players out of position, continual playing of injured/out of form players, strange first team choices, a team that doesnt seem motivated, gash set pieces (last season), unfit players, saying some games dont matter etc etc. Sorry but that IS down to the manager.
I'm not saying it isn't.

But that's not my point. My point is you called him cluelss - something he is very far from. He has plenty of 'clues', just not the means (either by his own shortcomings, or by those of the players) to execute them. But that's different from clueless.

It just amuses me that there are some who use these various labels on him without recourse to considering how good they are at their own jobs. I know McGhee's role is a very public one, and therefore open to intense scrutiny, but I was wondering how we would all cope if our jobs were put under the microscope and made open for debate and comment.

In other words, I wonder how many more clueless ****s there are on here.

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
The Large One said:
I'm not saying it isn't.

sorry, i haven't got a clue :jester:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The Large One said:
It just amuses me that there are some who use these various labels on him without recourse to considering how good they are at their own jobs. I know McGhee's role is a very public one, and therefore open to intense scrutiny, but I was wondering how we would all cope if our jobs were put under the microscope and made open for debate and comment.

Some fair points TLO.

In regards my own job i'm not perfect but I do a good job. Most decisions I make in my job are scrutinised, debated and at times put under the microscope, and i'm answerable for my decisions. But it's the path I chose so I accept it. Football managers jobs are a very public position so they are open to criticism, but like me it's the path they chose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here