Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our name for Falmer?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Reading the Theatre of Trees thread today made me think thatw e shoudl have our own namne for Falmer. Persoannly I woudl much ratehr have oru own pet name than call it the Virgin Airlines Stafdium or soem such. This is along the lines of the Moo Camp for MK Dons, which I thought was rather clever.

So why not make some suggestions and then I'll set up a poll to come with our Falmer name. Soemthing to do eh?

Suggestions so far....

AONB Arena
the Stadium of Flight
The San Seagull

p.s. A Leeds suppoorter friend of mine suggested the Parc de Ponces. He got a kicking :rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Theatre of Wet Dreams - A tribute to Russell Slade from his adoring fans.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Anything as long as the word 'Falmer' is left out. I despise that word as it just conjures up images of Nimby's, De Vecchio et al and all that were against us during those long tedious years of fight to get the stadium. As far as I am concerned, Falmer exists across the main road and has no connection to the stadium site at all. I'd rather see it named the Moulscoomb stadium than that spiteful depressing F word.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The 15 Years in the Making Stadium

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
The Nest - But it will be a sponsors name so its a bit pointless discussing really

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Anything as long as the word 'Falmer' is left out. I despise that word as it just conjures up images of Nimby's, De Vecchio et al and all that were against us during those long tedious years of fight to get the stadium. As far as I am concerned, Falmer exists across the main road and has no connection to the stadium site at all. I'd rather see it named the Moulscoomb stadium than that spiteful depressing F word.

:clap::clap::clap: absolutely, the stadium is in BRIGHTON ffs. Moulescomb stadium is fine by me too. Question is can we spell it right?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I agree. Also I reckon it was an almighty f*** up calling it Falmer because joe public associated it with the village, cue 10 mins explaining actually no its the other side of the road to anyone who would listen.

If it was referred to correctly as Moulscoomb then maybe, just maybe it would have sped up the process a bit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Eyesore Stadium. To keep reminding the NIMBYs...

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
seagulls arena, albions nest, brightonion stadium, the albion valley...stadium of sussex ,,???????

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Personally happy knowing it as Falmer. This stadium name is already well known throughout the country so already has more profile than half the new grounds

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The Thankfuckitsbuiltcanweconcentrateonfootballnowplease Stadium

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here