Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our kit in 1969?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
For those of you watching in black and white, Brighton are in blue shirts with white sleeves, white shorts and white socks.

11302005014806pm1kg.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Charlie_g

Sep 18, 2003
Hove
Middle row Marchant. I m sure he was my PE teacher at Dorothy Stringer late 70s - early 80s. Can anyone confirm?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Charlie_g said:
Middle row Marchant. I m sure he was my PE teacher at Dorothy Stringer late 70s - early 80s. Can anyone confirm?

Yep he was also there around the late 80s as well when I went to Stringer

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
That was the strip Albion played in when I first started watching in 1967 .... I loved that kit and although I know the stripes came before and after, I still have a fondness for it

Some great players there:
Powney, Gall, Dalton, John Napier, Kit Napier, John Templeman, Wally Gould, Tiger Tawse, Charlie Livesey, Alex Dawson ... what a team!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Slowhand said:
This is my original Subbuteo Brighton and Hove Albion.

I can't see any huge blobs of glue around their ankles though.

Same here ... only down side is mine had short sleeves and very twiggy arms

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Scanned in from a pic that I have

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just a manager, a trainer and a coach: no director of football, assistant manager, reserve team coach etc - those were the days..

Mind you, our youth team didn't produce many players either. I think we have it better now.

Clapham Old Mug

Aug 6, 2004
Clapham
By the following year, the rather unexciting Mr Goodwin hd made them wear white. Alan Duffy had arrived and some of the other guys had adopted his rather wild hair style. I saw them play at Carabanchel, a Madrid suburb mainly known for its political prison, where the team mainly comprised very military-looking warders. As the Albion team emerged onto the pitch, the crowd all hissed "Animales..."

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have that picture on a jigsaw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here