Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our friends from Croydon....

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Are at home to Bristol City tonight.

Could make travel around Clapham & London Bridge interesting.

:eek:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wonder who they'll be rooting for tonight in our fixture? A non-scoring draw doubtlessly the preference.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Can’t see there being many Palace at London Bridge or Clapham, the vast majority of their support come from suburban London, Surrey and Kent.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Wonder who they'll be rooting for tonight in our fixture? A non-scoring draw doubtlessly the preference.

Is the correct answer - with about 8 sent off.

Dare I say it if anyone was going to win I'd probably edge the Albion. Love to see the Spanners struggle this year and BHA aren't going down. Also like us to actually perform v Millwall for once, we hardly ever beat them.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I don't see how or why they would be likely around LB any other than
let's say, Victoria or in fact anywhere on the london network.

Bizarre.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
difficult one - amazingly, I actually hate Millwall's fans more than yours, but in terms of the club as an entity I hate you more than Millwall. I always smile whenever I see Millwall's attendances, and I love the fact that they're doing badly, as now we've got you lot out of the way we need to get them back for what they did to us last year.

On balance, I want a draw, with them equalising in the last minute. Further dampen your confidence, keep them near the bottom. Having said that, we are dead certs to lose tonight. Players back, on a good run of form, at home to the bottom team, it is scripted we will lose :)

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Is the correct answer - with about 8 sent off.

Dare I say it if anyone was going to win I'd probably edge the Albion. Love to see the Spanners struggle this year and BHA aren't going down. Also like us to actually perform v Millwall for once, we hardly ever beat them.

Head to Head BHA V Millwall.... Played 80, 32 wins each 16 draws

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
difficult one - amazingly, I actually hate Millwall's fans more than yours, but in terms of the club as an entity I hate you more than Millwall. I always smile whenever I see Millwall's attendances, and I love the fact that they're doing badly, as now we've got you lot out of the way we need to get them back for what they did to us last year.

On balance, I want a draw, with them equalising in the last minute. Further dampen your confidence, keep them near the bottom. Having said that, we are dead certs to lose tonight. Players back, on a good run of form, at home to the bottom team, it is scripted we will lose :)
I agree!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here