Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our fans.....

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
first game ive been to this year. thought we played some great stuff today. but i still cant belive the moaning of some of the fans. the bloke in front of me moaning that we should of kept forster instead of barnes ect. thought barnes got in some great pos and took his goal well. yer he did miss a one on one but all players do. hes only 20 years old ffs. also people moan if our defends pass it around the back 4, but if they do try a long ball they moan at that aswell. dont think the players can win sometimes. anyway great game and loved the passing.
:albion1:

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I sit in the family stand and theres this guy who sits near me, and even if we score he isnt happy!! When murray was on he was complaining about him, then when he came of he complained! IDIOT

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
My tip is try and block them out, some of what they say is laughable

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
people got to remember we are a league one team and not like a prem team. (saying that we are starting to pass like one tho)

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
also people moan if our defends pass it around the back 4, but if they do try a long ball they moan at that aswell. dont think the players can win sometimes. anyway great game and loved the passing.
:albion1:

We didn't have the chance to pass it round today - they were all over us like a rash - the dirty northern monkeys

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I sit in the family stand and theres this guy who sits near me, and even if we score he isnt happy!! When murray was on he was complaining about him, then when he came of he complained! IDIOT

You must be near me, mate - at one point I wanted to turn round and tell him to go f*ck himself - he was probably the bloke who said to his son [with three minutes of normal time left] 'we'll be leaving when the ball goes out next' :tosser:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A chap near me was moaning about Ankergren. He was spot on. He also moaned about Murray, he was not even close.

Can't get them all right!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
You must be near me, mate - at one point I wanted to turn round and tell him to go f*ck himself - he was probably the bloke who said to his son [with three minutes of normal time left] 'we'll be leaving when the ball goes out next' :tosser:

YEAH you turned round and said something and he had a go saying you should go home and watch the game on Tv or something like that:laugh:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Hope he missed the winner.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
walking under the tunnel after the game/ we are top of the league broke out just like old times walking through the tunnel at the goldstone made me proud to be a BHAfan again:amex:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Oh your get used to it, that people say we should have kept Robinson for example, because scoring some goals in league 2, but look who scored today in what league ? 2 yes Holroyd who a lot of people on here never given a chance too.
Also Davies scores goals in league 2, is a big difference, but our fans like to compare eg Cox, Forster (who has played 3 times for Brentford this year and done nothing so right time to get rid of, id much prefer Barnes no doubt.)
Just our fans always find something to moan about and dont realise they actually making it harder for success.
Eg Because if moan on here and players do read this, may not confidence or decide i dont wanna stay at a club where get hit at for one bad game.
We have such a great away following and all sing together that makes a much better atmosphere but at home games its all the little love gangs that think cool to moan at people or to wind up the Stewards and to sing songs on own, eg when people from another area start to join in they change the song.
Not what club needs as lacks volume and doesnt encourage togetherness which we have in abundances in away games.
I know these fans will keep on with ways but at Falmer they will be a miniority and maybe then realise and change or just sod off and support another team.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's not just "our" fans, it's football fans in general. I have been to a fair few games of other sides as the neutral, and every time I am surrounded by people moaning about their own team. Bizarre, annoying, but certainly widespread across all teams in the country.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Every club has them. What were you expecting, 7000 people who all had the right view?

Nope, absolutely not...I am expecting 7000 people who sing loudly when things are going our way and yell encouragement when they aren't, but not abuse...though I do accept that not everyone will share the same opionion.

I have never booed the team nor shouted abuse at any player wearing the stripes.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Nope, absolutely not...I am expecting 7000 people who sing loudly when things are going our way and yell encouragement when they aren't, but not abuse...though I do accept that not everyone will share the same opionion.

I have never booed the team nor shouted abuse at any player wearing the stripes.

spot on
:thumbsup:

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
The worse thing is when it's the 'new fans' who have suddenly decided they like Brighton because we're doing well, expect to go to the Withdean and see us play like Chelsea or something and then moan because we're not pulling off any pass perfectly or winning like 5-0.
The fact that the lads are surpassing most of our expectations 8 games into the season is apparently irrelevant for the moaners! :rant:

Good now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here