Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Falmer banners and the police

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
I don't know if this has been mentioned already, if so, apologies, but just to let you know. 36 of our Falmer banners went up late Saturday night on the A27 and other bridges approaching Brighton & Hove, to greet delegates driving down Sunday. Despite assurances from the police that there was no problem, by 2.30 am they had removed 30 of them, apparently because of the 'threat from the Countryside Alliance'

WHAT?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I saw one on the A27 near the Hollingbury turn off this morning. The wind blown part of it down.

:(

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hopefully because they were blocking the sights of their sharpshooters!!!

Ridiculous move

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f***ing countryside alliance WANKERS.

We've got to f*** up their march now. Tossers need to accept democracy and shut the hel up.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So the frigging hooray henry brigade have just gained another reason for me to totally dislike the chinless wonders:angry:

They act disgracefully during their protests and it screws up our bit of ingenuity during an impeccably conducted, long running campaign.:angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Perhaps it was the :angry: Countryside Alliance:angry: who took them down, because in spite of their protests that they are acting for the democratic majority, all they really care about is their own interests?

Countryside my arse, they're only bothered about (1) getting rid of a Labour government so they pay less taxes and (2) allowing themselves to chase around the fields tearing foxes to shreds.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Their posters were up from Pyecombe to Brighton - piddley little A3 efforts. Their posters should have come down because of threats from Brighton fans. But then, we behave ourselves in a dignified and correct manner, whereas certain sections of the Countryside Alliance - as we have seen - are an unruly, uncontrollable group if mindless hooligans. Plus, since when did the Countryside Alliance have rights over the Falmer cause?

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
TL1. They are against us as, one of thier members (John Robinson?), a brigton farmer is one of the leaders of the hunt and has stated on national news that he will bring his dogs etc.

He is very much against Falmer, and appears to come from that neck of the woods.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I saw two on the A27 today, one was falling off.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Perhaps we should put some up tonight saying "f*** off back to your backwards, inbred, sheep-shagging, dull, meaningless, shit village and leave civilised people alone". Might need quite a long banner though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe that big one they've got by the Clock Tower, I actually felt a bit sick when I saw it the other day.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Can't believe that big one they've got by the Clock Tower, I actually felt a bit sick when I saw it the other day.

Looked like it had fallen/been taken down when I passed the clock tower site today...

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Perhaps we should put some up tonight saying "f*** off back to your backwards, inbred, sheep-shagging, dull, meaningless, shit village and leave civilised people alone". Might need quite a long banner though.

Are they all from Cardiff then? ;)

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i saw a falmer on on the bridge by holmbush yesterday whilst sitting in whetherspoons eating lunch yesterday though the grungey country alliance tossers turned up with two lorry loads of what i can only assume are dogs. i did start shouting at the window as we had window sit. however said boyf got most upset as i was creating a scene.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
f***ing wankers.

Accept the law of the land.

Its a democracy for heavens sake!

What have they got to do with falmer though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here