Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Poor again today, BUT:

Elphick's first game back after an op
Butters first start in a while
El-abd at left back

Things will improve

All very fair comments. Fingers crossed they'll gell quickly as I think the Elphick/Butters partnership can do quite well!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
All very fair comments. Fingers crossed they'll gell quickly as I think the Elphick/Butters partnership can do quite well!

What would you do with Lynch, bearing in mind his recent performances? Left back? Agree Re: Elphick and Butts, although pace could be an issue...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Has to be Lynch & Elphick and Butts on the bench.

Rents at left back and Whing at Right, El-Abd either cover for center backs or midfield. Could have cost us the game again today, does some really good stuff then undoes it will stupid back/short passes.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Has to be Lynch & Elphick and Butts on the bench.

Rents at left back and Whing at Right, El-Abd either cover for center backs or midfield. Could have cost us the game again today, does some really good stuff then undoes it with stupid back/short passes.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
What would you do with Lynch, bearing in mind his recent performances? Left back? Agree Re: Elphick and Butts, although pace could be an issue...

NMH, do you not think its a problem then??

I think is a capable left back to be honest,
Lynch, Elphick, Butters and El Abd/maybe Reid - but I think Reid and Hammond looked like a strong partnership yesterday so I'd favour El Abd in defence.

Did I read in the paper today that Wilkins was looking for another left back tho?? Obviously he prefers Lynch in the center.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
elphick and el abd looked solid enough, and not convinced with lynch at centre back following his recent performances

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Guy should play in games where the opposition have no pace EG Millwall and Yeovil. He would have done a good JOB.

My preference is Lynch, Elphick, Butts, Whing

El Abd as cover. Obviously if we get a left back then lynch is on the bench.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Guy should play in games where the opposition have no pace EG Millwall and Yeovil. He would have done a good JOB.

My preference is Lynch, Elphick, Butts, Whing

El Abd as cover. Obviously if we get a left back then lynch is on the bench.

I'm a big Guy fan to be honest. (that sounds suspicious)

I think he can really read the game well and his positioning as a result is spot on. I'd start him. He also offers a threat from set pieces!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm a big Guy fan to be honest. (that sounds suspicious)

I think he can really read the game well and his positioning as a result is spot on. I'd start him. He also offers a threat from set pieces!

I think that's right. His positioning is better than most, but a striker or midfielder coming from deep will always find him out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here