Da Man Clay said:
How many Wilkins signings?

All funded by the the profit on a sale of an MM signing though, probably

:cool:

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Da Man Clay said:
He was given 7 games in a league we should at least be a mid table team in, thats not a long time to sort it out. Just how many McGhee signings were in the team yesterday?

Not getting back into the MM sacking.

Just give the man a chance with a youthful bunch and a couple of recent signings that what i am saying these players are going to have to pick up there game if they want to play at the highest level.

On a positive note Lynch was a massive player for us yesterday if we have a couple others that can start putting in some performances like that it will spread through the team and we will all be singing Wilkins praises again.

D

Deleted member 2719

Icy Gull said:
Just joshing Mouldy Boots, I know what you mean and tend to agree with you BUT rest assured Deano will not do a Fergusion with us however long we give him :lolol:

There's nothing like a good bit of joshing!!

:clap2: :clap2:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
I don't think it matters who is in the dugout anymore, they'll have nothing to work with and no chance of getting anything to work with all the while dear old Dick is at the helm.

Falmer Falmer :bla: :bla: :bla:

I have to agree with Trigger on this one
Without help from the top no manager will succeed here, they are the fall guy all the time Dick keeps telling the fans we have money to spend. Another transfer window has passed and the players we need have not arrived. And yet again we made more money than we spent in a transfer window!!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
fosters headband said:
I have to agree with Trigger on this one
Without help from the top no manager will succeed here, they are the fall guy all the time Dick keeps telling the fans we have money to spend. Another transfer window has passed and the players we need have not arrived. And yet again we made more money than we spent in a transfer window!!
but adams did well with no money!
my point is ;wilkins has been given time and has yet to deliver !
relegation would be a distaster so if we lose to orient then there must be changes!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
wigman said:
my point is ;wilkins has been given time and has yet to deliver !
relegation would be a distaster so if we lose to orient then there must be changes!
Adams had plenty of money. He had something like the 2nd biggest budget in the league.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
wigman said:

You are re-writing history, Adams had the 2nd biggest budget in the division the year after we came back to Withdean.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the time has come for the gaffer to re-jig the squad . Jakey must be lacking confidence knowing that he hasn't scored for ages. We haven't got time to play nice football , it's a case of getting stuck in and scrapping for points. On Tuesday it needs two big strikers from the kick off, not pint sized boys. It's no good having pace when you can't stick the ball in the back of the net. We need another 12 points from the remaining games as there are 10 sides that can still be in a relegation dogfight.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Da Man Clay said:
He was given 7 games in a league we should at least be a mid table team in, thats not a long time to sort it out. Just how many McGhee signings were in the team yesterday?
We'd be in even more trouble if McGhee's signings were still in the team. :)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Mouldy Boots said:
It's a funny old game - i was talking to a brentford fan before yesterdays game and he said i have stopped going because its 20 quid for a ticket and we have been useless recently it ain't good value for money.
so can i suggest that we are not the only club in the football league that are in this situation and apparently there crowds have been dropping.

Totally agree, theres probabily only about 20 - 25 clubs fans that are enjoying there football this season.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Who would win?

Just a thought, the team yesterday or the team fielded a year ago?

Yesterday (10/02/07)

Kuipers
Mayo
Lynch
O'Cearuill
El-Abd
Ward
Butters
Bertin
Cox
Hammond
Robinson

A Year ago (team that started against Leicester at home and went 2-0 down in 1st 5 mins - 11/02/06)

Henderson
El-Abd
McShane
Butters
Reid
Carole
Hammond
Carpenter
Frutos
Hart
Gatting

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Da Man Clay said:
I think that would be quite an achivement. Dont think we could be doing alot worse.
18 Chesterfield 31 -3 35
19 Northampton 32 -7 35
20 Bournemouth 31 -9 34
21 Leyton Orient 31 -13 34
22 Cheltenham 31 -14 32
23 Brentford 32 -25 29
24 Rotherham 30 -4 25

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here