Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our cup final against orient tuesday?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Is it pay on the gate?
Should be a cracking game and plenty of goals,orient are massive and we are tiny so lets try and win.

:drink:

With their STORMING progress in the FA Cup, I'm sure there will be at least ten thousand Orient fans wanting to be there on Tuesday night.

Tickets will be like gold dust. I can't imagine there will be ANY room for POTG fans.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
With their STORMING progress in the FA Cup, I'm sure there will be at least ten thousand Orient fans wanting to be there on Tuesday night.

Tickets will be like gold dust. I can't imagine there will be ANY room for POTG fans.
Yes a crowd of 44000 is expected for this mammoth game,barry hearn has demanded we play at wembley due to the demand.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So it is your cup final, perhaps as your 1st game of the season :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Slightly more serious note, games are going to be coming thick and fast now what with playing catch up due to the FA adventure. All our games are going to be cup finals here on in.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assume it is pay on the gate though?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Although i expect us to win on Tues night, I feel our task may have just been made a bit easier by the fifth round plumb tie they got against the mighty Gunners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here