Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our chanting?

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
This! I've loved the Ultra stuff up until now. They're a joke.

The first 10 minutes the West stand sounded awesome, the North Stand I honestly didnt hear apart from "we're the north stand over here" once ...

Your ultras have work to do

I did mention in an earlier post that you would be louder but that you wouldn't keep it up whereas we would sing all game win lose or draw, and to be fair a lot of our fans tonight weren't the singing type.

Full update later when I have stopped giggling to myself even though i know you don't want to hear it :)

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
If Palace had been under the kosh the whole time, you'd have heard a lot less from their end.

But we weren't.

Ifs and buts. If only you'd kept Glenn Murray and perhaps something might have stuck for you going forward. Ho hum, least you've got the new ground and all that.

Oct 25, 2003
in the north stand there seemed to be the problem at times of 2 or 3 chants going at the same time, with none of them being particularly loud

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Need some new songs.......
True.

Atmosphere was good for most of the game though, I thought, even in the second half you could tell the crowd were trying to get the players going. But it's hard to make an atmosphere when you've got so little to get behind and the goals killed it. When the stoppage time was announced it barely got a murmer, it was 2-1 at that point but no one on or off the pitch thought we were going to get a goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here