Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ouch Bumfire Night

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Don't know if fixtures but......

'Bumfire' night stunt backfires

A soldier is being treated for his injuries after setting off a firework between his buttocks.

The 22-year-old, who told pals he was “bored” with a fireworks display, copied the stunt from the Jackass movie.

He dropped his trousers, and slipped a powerful Black Cat Thunderbolt between the cheeks of his backside.

A friend set the firework alight and the soldier bent over as the firework exploded in a shower of sparks.

Laughing witnesses at the Sunderland event filmed the episode on a video phone not realising their mate was badly hurt.

The soldier, who had recently returned from a tour of duty in Iraq, ended up in Sunderland Royal Hospital where he is being treated for a scorched colon and other injuries.

John Woodhead, chairman of the Firework Association, said that he had never heard of an incident like it in 45 years.

Mr Woodhead added: “This sort of thing is beyond belief. We have spent a long time working with the Government to create laws that make fireworks safer and better for the public. This incident is very concerning but hopefully an isolated one.”

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I make that THREE times now

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
cardboard said:
Oh well thread closed

You are not permitted to close the thread until you have been fully Fixtured.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
cardboard said:
To be honest - am i bovvered, do i look bovvered

I'm looking at your face and you look bovvered.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
bet he's the butt of all the jokes
:down:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I know, but it is funny. I posted it earlier, but at least I can claim that as I was having my eyes lasered yesterday I have an excuse for not seeing the original.

Now I can see it in better than 20/20 vision......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here