Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other team's shirts

As a Worthing fan mainly, yes i have a worthing shirt, and i today aqquired a new england shirt, not the new away one, the home one, because i haven't had one since the reversable one.

Other than that, no

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
and I have this shirt (well not exactly this one but one just like it)
l_3d03e4d1599370279a019d2461ed5d05.jpg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have a couple of Nigerian shirts. One that I bought in Lagos and one sent as a present from my Nigerian sister-in-law.

Just about to log off, so I'll confess to wearing a United shirt when I was nipper. My idol then was Gordon Hill......and I quite liked the other winger too, but I've forgotten his name just now ;)

Thought Vince Hilaire cut quite a dash in that white kit with the blue & red stripes running diagonal wise, anyone else here agree ?......I'll just get my coat then shall I ?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
As a Worthing fan mainly, yes i have a worthing shirt, and i today aqquired a new england shirt, not the new away one, the home one, because i haven't had one since the reversable one.

Other than that, no

Do you think you could add a photo of that Worthing shirt to ="http://www.oldfootballshirts.com" ? It would be the first :)

I can confess to wearing from time to time;

Hearts
Cyprus
APOEL Nicosia
AEK Larnaka

But mostly Albion, of course.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I've a Queens Park F.C. away shirt; I've also obviously got a Finn Harps one (well, lots actually). I probably still have some Celtic ones lying around - had an uncle who used to get me one every christmas...

I used to have the really weird design white/yellow/green etc Man Utd goalies jersey cause I thought it looked well cool, when I was 8 or whatever...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Birmingham and PSG (old pitch invasion kit) and when I was a nipper and still learning about football I was a GOONER so I own a few of those ones aswell!

Oh and a couple of Wolves ones

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have an Olympiakos shirt (as does Ned) which we wear occasionally when visiting our friends who live in Athens.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Only other team shirts I have are a couple of Everton ones as my favorite prem team, a borrusia dortmund one as it's fricking ace, and a River Plate one that my bro got me from over there.

Country wise I have England, Tunisia, Kenya and USSR

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
as the username suggests ......

Deportivo 'A Coruna ..... who are quite frankly sh*te at the mo:nono:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Aberystwyth Town (obviously) and Celtic. Got loads of random foreign shirts that I buy as souvenirs, which is incredibly hypocritical because when I see foreign students etc in Brighton wearing shirts of British clubs that I don't like I always get all high and mighty about it...

spacey

Jan 9, 2007
West Sussex
Well I wear old football shirts when I go to bed, instead of tshirts, pj etc

I have a cheapy fake lazio shirt from my honeymoon nine years ago although we went to Sorrento not Rome, I had a that yellow and blue Parma one but that fell apart. On impulse I bought a nike Hamburger SV shirt when in sports soccer once as it was cheap for football training, that now is retired to bedroom duties

Being a Swansea fan I have a one old swansea shirt which I also wear to bed, plus 2 shirts from a local village club from a Sussex club I used to be involved and play for, one even has my name on the back of it.

I also have a Zimbawe shirt which my brother brought back as a christmas present from the country when on a charity mission last year, I have yet to wear this, looking forward to wearing that out and about in the summer (its just plain white)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here