Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other team's shirts

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ok so who's gonna admit to owning or wearing another football teams shirt?

Can't see the point myself but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of you who do ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have moved around a bit and regularly wore a Hearts shirt when I lived in Scotland, still do from time to time, have also had a few random foreign shirts picked up on my travels that I just wear around the house.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
none. i do not allow any in the house.
there are leeds shirts for the kids, ireland and egypt national shirts and the odd finn harps floating around. anything else that find it way into our house goes onto the fire. when i was travelling for work a lot more than i do now i used to buy a shirt from the local club - lots of bizarre Vietnamese, japanese, saouth american ones found their way home with me. donated those ones to that shirts for children in africa charity.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Barcelona

As the purchaser of the very FIRST shirt ever sold by Sporting Colours (94A Gloucester Road, Brighton), I can report myself as an occasional wearer of a Newport County shirt identical - except for size - to the one my mum bought me when I was about 9 years old.

And I also possess the Lewes FC shirt that was presented to North Stand Chat when we sponsored that memorable game against Redbridge back in 2004. But I've never worn it.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've got a replica 1971 Arsenal shirt given me by an ex-girlfriend who was an Arsenal fan. I confess that I wore it several times but only in the privacy of the bedroom and only because of a promise of extra special nookie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here