Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other clubs currently building new stadiums

My German team 1899 TS Hoffenheim have just moved into a brand spanking new 30,000 seater stadium and it is very impressive.

new-1899-hoffenheim-stadium.jpg

Do I see safe standing areas in the foreground of that picture?

coleman.will

Feb 14, 2008
Being a bit selective aren't you?

Go immediately to the northern side of the site, and the sea of green peters out somewhat.

from wat i remember when i was a member at the esporta about 3 years ago, further south is the esporta tennis club and sum university accommodation and a few old buildings going down the side of the hill, and to the north was some ramshackle farm selling tomatoes?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Morecambe are going to be building this very soon.

header_4.jpg

:ohmy: Are budgets really that tight that Morecambe had to design their ground in Microsoft Paint?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
from wat i remember when i was a member at the esporta about 3 years ago, further south is the esporta tennis club and sum university accommodation and a few old buildings going down the side of the hill, and to the north was some ramshackle farm selling tomatoes?

You're out by 90º.

North is the A27 and Sussex University, west is the Brighton University campus, east is some eggs and a duckpond, south is the Downs.

:thumbsup:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Have to say, much as I don't like the flurry of clubs moving out of their old character-filled stadiums - the pictures of Bristol City's proposed new ground are very impressive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7912383.stm

The design of the gantry is brilliant, and I think all in all it looks to have more character than McStadiums like St. Mary's or The Walkers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here