Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: The Shining

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I like the Japanese and Korean horror films. There's one called the Audition that is just so weird.

Ichi the Killer :bowdown:

The Ring :bowdown:

I saw one once called Visitor Q that is seriously spooky in the same way that those Italian zombie films were. I was scared that I was living on the same planet as the people who think these films up.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Buzzer said:
There's one called the Audition that is just so weird.

That's the one with the bunny boiler who was bought up by an uncle who appeared to have someone elses legs, isn't it?

I quite enjoyed that one

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Buzzer said:
I like the Japanese and Korean horror films. There's one called the Audition that is just so weird.

I believe they are combining both of those to make a sequel called Ichi Ring

*runsfrombuildingwhilstgettingcoatanddiving intotaxi*

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Buzzer said:

I saw one once called Visitor Q that is seriously spooky in the same way that those Italian zombie films were. I was scared that I was living on the same planet as the people who think these films up.

Audition is good

Ichi the Killer not really horror just gore and a bit silly.

Ring is seriously overhyped, the US version was much better and yes I did see the Jap version first. Thought it was garbage.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Albion Dan said:
Audition is good

Ichi the Killer not really horror just gore and a bit silly.

Ring is seriously overhyped, the US version was much better and yes I did see the Jap version first. Thought it was garbage.

I enjoyed The Ring, absolutely no other horror film has had me fearing what I was going to see after the scene of the girl in the cupboard. It didn't really live up to it but I still had that fear which I kind of liked.

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
You think you are about to shag a decent looking bird stepping out of a bath and next thing you know lumps are falling off her plus she has eggy teeth. Never drink too much in Amsterdam !!!:nono: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here