Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Painting Garden Ornaments

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'm sure you've all got garden gnomes?* When they get faded, what type of paint should you use? Where would you buy it, and is there a decent range of colours available, or do you have to mix your own shades?

* This is actually for a statue of Winnie the Pooh. Not actually a gnome, and not mine!

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
i would get some top advice so why not call into a gnome base i am sure they will point you in the right direction

Aalina

Sep 23, 2011
yeah ,the painted garden ornaments are also use in very wide range . these are in different colours according to our choice we definatly like these. but when they faded we have to paint them on time . its necessary for the show of garden and also for the age of that ornaments. i hope everyone will understand what i said . thnks

o

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
yeah ,the painted garden ornaments are also use in very wide range . these are in different colours according to our choice we definatly like these. but when they faded we have to paint them on time . its necessary for the show of garden and also for the age of that ornaments. i hope everyone will understand what i said . thnks

o

No I didn't and stop bouncing 2 year old threads! Tro...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
20070316172939_fishing%20gnome.jpg

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

o

Cheer mate

victoria stiles

Sep 29, 2011
Australia
Painted terra cotta pots and sprouting lavender line a garden wall, while a flock of cast stone pigeons search for seed among the bricks. All yard garden decor can provide a pleasing counterpart to flowers, shrubs, trees and ground covers.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Painted terra cotta pots and sprouting lavender line a garden wall, while a flock of cast stone pigeons search for seed among the bricks. All yard garden decor can provide a pleasing counterpart to flowers, shrubs, trees and ground covers.

Alright mate. Any advice on trimming my bush? I think it's a little too coarse and wiry.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Try the range of paints in British Gnome Stores

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
The garden ornaments come in ranges like storage items and other wood work carpentry. Try the spray paint idea in the do-it-yourself style.

Wow, I waited two and a half years for that answer. :facepalm:

Pooh's looking very poorly now...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here