Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: One Track - last 12 months

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Good to see that anti Leona Lewis mob are still going strong. Tell me - how does it feel to have been proved to be so completely and utterly wrong about her abilities?

Who's proved it wrong? I don't doubt the girl can sing I just find all of her music, and POP in general to be utter TRASH! Whitney Houston can sing, doesn't mean I'd ever want to listen to her!

I was in my car when the first song came out and had to switch the radio off cos it was on R1, Southern FM & Sovereign all at the same time! :rant::rant::rant:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Justice- D.A.N.C.E, class tune.
British Sea power-Atom.
The Wombats- Joy divison and moving to new york.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not from this year but my fav song for a long time now

Tv on the radio- wolf like me! absoulte corker!

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Wombats are ooold, they must be over a year old. But still are alright like the pigeon detectives.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Not fussed about all the above

needs another listen

Like a stripped down Killers - again, another listen required.

The lyrics on All My Friends are so profound. Essential listening for any bloke between 25-40 who is worrying about growing old and losing touch all with all his mates. Perfect soundtrack to any reunion with old university friends. Give it another listen - you'll see what I mean....

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham

the enemy's album is a cracker. and the twangs album is great thats my choice:clap2:oh yea and feeder just a day my fav song of all time ,

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here