Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Assistance for a separated mother of three

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Just to correct any developing NSC preconceptions:

1. The lady in question is still married at present.
2. All children are legitimate and belong to the husband.
3. They are all white and English.
4. They do not live in a caravan.
5. They live in their own freehold house with a mortgage, but no positive equity.
6. The husband has to find somewhere else to live which restricts what he can put into the family home.
7. None of the family have ever drawn benefits.
8. The lady did have a part time job but now has to look after the kids full time.

Thanks for the constructive stuff so far.

Talk to the bank right away about reducing the morgage temporarily. Contrary to popular opinion, they're happy to readjust things to help out. It's not in their interests to repossess (especially in current times).

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
So you would be living at home with mummy and daddy then.

My Mum and Dad never claimed benefits and provided for us, the same way i do for my children.
The reason people don’t work is because they don't need to, If there were no benefits do you really think people would starve ? No they would find a way of making money around there circumstances.

I’m not for one moment says we should be like other countries, but just for a example, in other countries women are back in the fields picking very soon after giving birth, ? Why, because if they did not they would not have the money to feed the baby just born. They work around their circumstances.

This country the thinking is I don’t need to work because I can get freebies from the government,

All this talk of Benefits, entitlement, bollocks, its handouts and freebies.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
My Mum and Dad never claimed benefits and provided for us, the same way i do for my children.
The reason people don’t work is because they don't need to, If there were no benefits do you really think people would starve ? No they would find a way of making money around there circumstances.

I’m not for one moment says we should be like other countries, but just for a example, in other countries women are back in the fields picking very soon after giving birth, ? Why, because if they did not they would not have the money to feed the baby just born. They work around their circumstances.

This country the thinking is I don’t need to work because I can get freebies for the government,

I guess you might be needing one of these so you can tar everyone the same.

733250.jpg

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

This country the thinking is I don’t need to work because I can get freebies from the government,

Punk is dead.

Have you actually read the eight points written by Uncle C in a previous post?
It doesn't for one minute sound like this particular couple are a bunch of freeloaders at all.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This country has the highest amount of handouts of anywhere I have ever lived. It also has the highest amount of work shy people I've ever seen too...far to easy to remain on social than go back to work...so their kids become lazy arrorgant work shy illiterates as well, and society goes down the toilet.

HOWEVER - that isn't the case here, although I'd suggest that the lady in question doesn't go to the government for money, they would sell the house, divide things up and move on. Why should the rest of us pay for their sad splitting up?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
HOWEVER - that isn't the case here, although I'd suggest that the lady in question doesn't go to the government for money, they would sell the house, divide things up and move on. Why should the rest of us pay for their sad splitting up?

5. They live in their own freehold house with a mortgage, but no positive equity.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Fair play, guess I was a bit OTT , it was not directly pointed at the young lady in question for which I apologise , I now realise I used it vent my anger at the whole system that we all know is wrong.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Is she good looking? if so where does she live? could quite fancy a yummy mummy :p

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Not read all the other replies but working in Housing and Council Tax Benefit I feel I am reasonably placed to answer this.

The first thing she needs to do is call the Department of Work and Pensions and tell them what has happened. They will arrange for her Income Support claim to be sorted. I know that they have a big backlog at the moment so the sooner she does this the better.

The next step is to call HMRC who deal with Tax Credits. If she is already getting them then it will be easy to advise them of a change in circumstances and get her payments increased to the correct level for a single mother of 3 who is not working. If she is not currently getting Tax Credits then she will need to claim from scratch which will take a little longer.

She also needs to call her lender ASAP and explain to them what is going on. I cannot stress the importance of this step. If she leaves it then things will get worse. After 6 months she can start to get help with the interests on her mortgage but it will depend on the whole situation including what her estranged partner is doing.

Also get her to call he local Council and ask for a claim form for Council Tax Benefit. She has a month in which to claim from the date her husband left to be able to get benefit from the date (or following Monday) that he left. If she has no other income other then other benefits then she will get this paid in full.

Lastly tell her not hide from any money that she owes. She is better off calling people and explaining the situation then defaulting on any payments.

Hope it all works out for her and send me a PM if you have any more questions.

D

Deleted User X18H

Someone should batter this prick - anyone got his address??!!

:angry:

Yes I have every other Saturday from August to May it is Withdean Stadium Tongdean Lane Brighton BN1............but he is only in between 3pm and about 4.50pm.

Ernie would batter you and get you in a full Nelson

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would suggest going to the CAB. They will be able to tell her all the relevant contacts she needs to get in touch with.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
Just to correct any developing NSC preconceptions:

1. The lady in question is still married at present.
2. All children are legitimate and belong to the husband.
3. They are all white and English.
4. They do not live in a caravan.
6. The husband has to find somewhere else to live which restricts what he can put into the family home.
7. None of the family have ever drawn benefits.
8. The lady did have a part time job but now has to look after the kids full time.

Thanks for the constructive stuff so far.
see ernest is correct ,(sponging bastards)

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
If she wanted to she could try but probably happier sitting on her arse claiming her 'entitlements'. Good job some of us have self respect and work so the likes of others can SPONGE :angry::angry::angry:

She should count herself lucky that her husband didn't do the same as you did to your last wife, and return her to http://www.thailadyboywives.com

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
whilst many of NSCs nazi party may slate this it's worth pointing out that in genuine circumstances it's entitlement rather than scrounging.

This site may help.

Start Calculation

In view of that, it's quite ironic that BNP had a policy only a few years ago to pay all mothers to stay at home.

So I'd imagine their fan club on here would be extremely supportive of any help she can get.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
Im glad some of the horrible miserable bastards that have posted on this topic dont run our country, at some point in a lot of our lives we face extreme hardship out of our own control and we need to go cap in hand to the powers that be.
From what ive read it seems a sad story and i wish your friend the best of luck uncle c.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here