Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ostigard - Sold To Napoli 18/07/2022

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My god.

Some of the overreactions on this forum are amazing, although some of them probably aren't amazing and some of them are probably posts I haven't seen so I can't comment on them. It's strange that most people were unbothered about Ostigard leaving whilst some people wanted to shunt him out on another loan to kick the can down the road, some people wanted him to do a 180 and be happy with not staring for the First XI and some people didn't give a shit either way or even know who he was. However now there is a slightly larger proportion of people pretending they've always thought we should keep him because he's scored a goal and we've conceded a few more than normal lately and are entirely ignoring everything beyond those two base level facts. It is mildly amusing that the amount of people exponentially increases now rather than when he was doing stupid things like getting sent off twice in 15 games. It is funny that some people but not all people are desperate to now pretend they were an expert on his Brighton career that they're claiming to have seen things that didn't happen.

Better?

I've genuinely lost track how many times I've seen you do something along these lines. You're clearly not thick - so is it as simple as you wanting anybody who makes a generalised statement to put a little asterisk next to it so everybody knows that you're a better fan than them? It's beyond tedious.
WTF? I've had some funny (idiotic) replies in my time, but this one is right up there with the daftest of them!

OK, I see I've explained what a load of pish your post was before ......................... maybe I should have re-read the whole thread, but honestly, what a ****.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
WTF? I've had some funny (idiotic) replies in my time, but this one is right up there with the daftest of them!

OK, I see I've explained what a load of pish your post was before ......................... maybe I should have re-read the whole thread, but honestly, what a ****.

Love you too x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here