Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar contemplates his future , Celtic ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
Wow he is more delusional than I thought. So much nonsense in there - playing attractive football? Happy to work in financial constraints? Yeh ok. He clearly does think those players made their debut for him too (imho that's what he means). Even more happy he's gone. Maybe one day the walk will match the talk but it certainly didn't for us....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Quite funny that he says in that article that he'd be confident of getting Celtic into the Champions League.

In other news, I'm confident that I'll be able to move to the kitchen in a minute by using this new technique I've developed of putting my left foot in front of my right, then quickly moving the right in front of the left, followed by the left to the front again and so on until I've arrived at where I want to be. I've decided to call it "walking". Takes a huge amount of skill for a grown adult, you know. I'm massively proud.

As you rightly point out, you know nothing about football...or walking. You don't move your right foot infront of your left but beside it. the left then moves left again, to be joined by the right.

You then turn back, your right moving backwards to be joined by your left, and repeat. You must repeat the whole left/right move 3 times before you take your next forward step, and repeat. Eventually you will arrive at the kitchen but NOT in a minute.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think the pictures are the same ones as when he had signed for us. I see the problem now, we never played with the second cup from the front.

article-2637898-1AE2431A00000578-456_634x415.jpg

Spot the mug?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The last paragraph of that article rings a bit hollow:

'But he’s young, he’s hungry, he’s got a good pedigree and he seems happy to work within fairly strict financial parameters.'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here