Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar and Bruno

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bruno was poor at RB and appeared to be struggling with fitness in the last 20 mins. Don't understand the complaints about him in the first half. His passing was excellent.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm starting to think Bruno really has no future with us.

Those exciting performances he turned in at the start of last season seem a distant memory and whilst you can point to him being perhaps unlucky with injuries and now being played out of position I still think he doesn't look anywhere near good enough.

I'd love to be proved wrong but right now he seems a world away from being good enough as even third choice right back

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Did you watch David tonight?

Bruno was poor but he actually played quite a few good through balls.

Now David on the other hand. Could anything he did have gone more wrong?

SD was really poor and looked totally lost but I can't remember him putting us in danger but Bruno's inability to pass and lack of pace nearly caught us out a couple of times.

Agustien won't look back on his performance fondly either but neither he nor Dave was as bad as Bruno

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bruno played a great pass to Lopez for a one on one with Kirkland in the first few minutes but SD was asleep. Their contributions ended there and then,

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not a big fan of Bruno, but I thought he did quite a few things well in the first half, but at RB he was awful in the 2nd half. On two or three occasions when he was caught upfield when Sheff W were attacking he made no attempt to run back to defend ... a saunter was all he could manage.

The worst of our players though was again Spanish Dave. Why oh why does OG continue to play him? WAKE UP, Oscar!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
David and Bruno had poor starts last season, especially Lopez. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did you watch David tonight?

Bruno was poor but he actually played quite a few good through balls.

Now David on the other hand. Could anything he did have gone more wrong?

correct bruno played through Leo and Dappy in that first half...if they had taken there chances it just might have been a different story

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
David and Bruno had poor starts last season, especially Lopez. History has a funny way of repeating itself.

Spanish Dave was a joke last season early on then look what happened, he will come good

Bruno for me the jury is out at present, out of sorts and totally unfit

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Bruno was not the problem of our performance at all. Like a few say, he was our skilful drive in the first half and his little floater through should have been taken and finished aplomb. Spanish Dave was sadly dreadful and on the whole the team seemed disjointed and uninspired for all their early effort.
I thought even in the second half the inch perfect touch line passes to Buckley as he scampered were Brunoesque in a way no other player we have can manage, so he's an attacking threat at rightback - or meant to be at least. Sadly we're flat and inexpressive when we've so much more of these same players just months ago. A merciless roistering is on the cards.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Erm...i think Bruno had a good start last season (excellent in our 3/0 against wednesday) and then after injury seemed to lose form

I'm talking about first few games. (He has only played a few this year too). After the international break they will either be great, or will continue bring piss poor.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The support play was somewhat lacking and what was kaz doing drifting infield which in turn left no outlet ball to the wing. Also with our free kicks in or around the box why were 4-5 players marking no-one behind the player taking the free-kick, every time Sheff wed had the same opportunities they pushed 7-8 players into the box to attack the ball

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Bruno looks shot. The clown that Wednesday had playing left midfield was just strolling past him every time. Bruno just watched him and ambled back in his own time. Didn't look like he was capable of tracking back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here