Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi. Potential Albion legend?

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Really? So a few good games and he is a f***ing potential legend is he. f***ing is he?

Come on then Mr f***ing football genius? Expand on why he maybe a potential legend other than him putting in a handful of good performances so far after what? 12/15 games.

It's a tad early to be spouting that do you not think?

Calm down son :drama:

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Dear oh dear. Go back to your little fantasy world.

Potential legend after half a dozen games and half of them were nothing that special. Pleased for you oh wise one.

Thanks Hyperion. I asked everyone for their thoughts on Orlandi being a POTENTIAL legend. We now have heard your opinion. No further response is required, aggressive or otherwise.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He's class.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Did you even go to the games? I did.

Probably most of them. However I do not feel to put a player in a "potential legend" category after just Half a dozen games and he has not played superb in all of them and factor in that players rarely last at one club for long enough to be classed a legend in my book and it's a word that is used far too easily quite frankly

Dec 29, 2011
I'm already a big Orlandi fan, I think his first touch is one of the best I have seen in the Championship. Albion Legend? Far too early to judge but if he stays around for a few seasons then he might well become one.

Slightly off topic, with Orlandi and Spanish Dave stepping up to the mark I think the Vicente must be worried that we will say that we don't want him at the end of this season. Might inspire a miraculous recovery. I hope so; can you imagine Orlandi and Vicente, both fit and at the top of their game, running riot in the Championship towards the end of this season?

Of course we don't want him at the end of the season, the only role he has played this season is persuading Lopez and Bruno to join Brighton, apart from that he's been a colossal waste of wages.

Dec 29, 2011
Probably most of them. However I do not feel to put a player in a "potential legend" category after just Half a dozen games and he has not played superb in all of them and factor in that players rarely last at one club for long enough to be classed a legend in my book and it's a word that is used far too easily quite frankly

Well TBH I think Bridcutt and Orlandi are both already club legends and world class, todays performance alone shows that.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Yeah . I like Orlandi. Took a bit of getting use to but I can see his value now. Class act and should get better when his fitness levels get back to normal.

Norman Gall is an Albion legend - it takes time you know.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Thanks Hyperion. I asked everyone for their thoughts on Orlandi being a POTENTIAL legend. We now have heard your opinion. No further response is required, aggressive or otherwise.

Well I never started with the shitty billy big bollocks "clueless" comment. I am also not going to get any permission from you to cast an opinion which was then belittled with that hideous standardised response designed only to get a response. Well it got one

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Yeah . I like Orlandi. Took a bit of getting use to but I can see his value now. Class act and should get better when his fitness levels get back to normal.

Norman Gall is an Albion legend - it takes time you know.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As soon as he started getting a run in the team he became more prominent with each game

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Of course we don't want him at the end of the season, the only role he has played this season is persuading Lopez and Bruno to join Brighton, apart from that he's been a colossal waste of wages.

I do, but he must be fit and at the top of his game. If not, then he can go and do one! :lolol:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Was starting to think I was mistaken about Orlandi being Italian.

Thought he was born in Barcelona (i.e. Catalan/Spanish) - whatever, he keeps getting better and better and if he can avoid major injury will become an albion I legend pdq!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here