Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient. We F'ing good.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Orient played v.well and were just about good enough to draw with us in our worst performance of the season. But the delusion about making all the noise is surely, surely a weak joke?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So i make the summary 5 goals conceded, 0 scored and 1 point and 3 rejects - Makes you proud, doesn't it

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hahaha if we wasnt there the Orient home crowd would have been about 4000. PATHETIC.

Plus they (like we) never looked like scoring so yes nil nil was probably the right result.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Orient won't go down, that's for sure. There are at least 7 or 8 worse sides. OK we weren't great, but Orient still would have beaten all but 5 or 6 teams in this league by playing at the standard they played on Tuesday.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To be honest, Orient are a much easier outfit to like since Slade has been in charge and I hope that they do well. Carry on the momentum into next season and who knows, playoffs? Russell is doing a tremendous job and has done it with limited resources before with Yeovil so I for one would be delighted to see Russell have some success.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
very tiny small club in london 0 a team that will never have to play that little team again 5 over 2 games in the league and you come on here to boast lol

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
To be honest, Orient are a much easier outfit to like since Slade has been in charge and I hope that they do well. Carry on the momentum into next season and who knows, playoffs? Russell is doing a tremendous job and has done it with limited resources before with Yeovil so I for one would be delighted to see Russell have some success.

He's trying to rebuild Dean Wilkins Albion side of 2006-2007... Kerry Mayo will be coming out of retirement to sign up in the summer!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Tuesday was as poor as I have seen us this season (including the 2 FA cup games against Woking and FCUM) and still Orient couldn't beat us...I thought they had very little to offer really....they looked ok but Casper didn't really have any saves to make...they certainly weren't "F'ing good"...I think the pitch was the deciding factor....it was no coincidence that our midfield trio who dominated so well at Watford were all unable to control the ball and were slipping around a lot...that then spread to the rest of the team and no one looked comfortable with the ball at their feet...of course that kind of pitch will make a team that bypasses the midfield look ok which is why Orient are getting a few results at the moment. I think he home game was a much better indication of the gulf between the 2 teams.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tuesday was as poor as I have seen us this season (including the 2 FA cup games against Woking and FCUM) and still Orient couldn't beat us...I thought they had very little to offer really....they looked ok but Casper didn't really have any saves to make...they certainly weren't "F'ing good"...I think the pitch was the deciding factor....it was no coincidence that our midfield trio who dominated so well at Watford were all unable to control the ball and were slipping around a lot...that then spread to the rest of the team and no one looked comfortable with the ball at their feet...of course that kind of pitch will make a team that bypasses the midfield look ok which is why Orient are getting a few results at the moment. I think he home game was a much better indication of the gulf between the 2 teams.

When Watford says "F'Good" he means by Orient standards not League Leaders standards.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It seems Barry Hearn agrees with me that Orient are a club with no viable future. Orient fans are a critically endangered species.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here