Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fans on Saturday

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Scum. Always have been.

I beg to differ, Wanabe scum if you must but the real scum are the wannabe Cockneys of SE24 !

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Their desperation at trying to build up a rivalry is slightly amusing.

Other than that I couldn't give a f^ck about their club or their fans.

Dandyman

In London village.
Bombardier said:
Everone is entitled to their views. Personally and because of my friendship with these two Orient supporters I have no problem with them or their club and yes, despite the grievance shown by Orient when we faced punishment whilst at the Goldstone. I have more of a beef with Brentford and so called Lewes fans than Orient.

What does "so called Lewes fans " mean ? The Rooks have been some of the staunchest supporters of the Community Stadium project.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Bombardier said:
Everone is entitled to their views. Personally and because of my friendship with these two Orient supporters I have no problem with them or their club and yes, despite the grievance shown by Orient when we faced punishment whilst at the Goldstone. I have more of a beef with Brentford and so called Lewes fans than Orient.
Strangely I've usually found Orient fans a better lot than Brentford. Brentford have a lot of wannabe hard men for some reason.
Don't understand what you've got against Lewes FC. Lewes DC are the enemy.

They are currently teetering on the brink of having their own ground sold off for property development aren't they?

I don't wish it on any other clubs, but if they asked for my sympathy :cry: I'd be happy to ignore them and let other club's supporters worry about them.

They don't actually look like they are going out of the league, like we were when their players gave us the ignorant 'going down' taunts.

It's very good fun to take the piss out of that load, and nothing anyone says will make me feel guilty about it - and especially if they go down at the end of the season.

:thumbsup: :laugh: :bigwave:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Naah, if Orient were in danger of being kicked out of their ground I would offer support, regardless of the fact that they were on the face of it less than sympathetic when we suffered that fate. What better way to show them what a complete and utter cockjuggler Hearn really is, I don't believe in sour grapes.

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
Herne Hill Seagull said:
Oi! I lived in Herne Hill for over a year and found it pleasant enough place. Dangerously close to Palace country admittedly... ;)

I think you've misunderstood me. I was just pointing out, to bhaexpress, that SE24 is not where Palace are from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here