Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient Fan - Peace

LeytonO

Mar 12, 2009
Goes against the Orient, but i sort of hope you guys stay up!

We have had our run, got into safety, crewe have had theirs. I really think that you lot are due one.

Only reason I want you to stay up, ive always enjoyed the trip into brighton even if your stadium is awful ;) and it's better than going up to crewe or hartlepool.

all the best

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Cheers mate, for obvious reasons we also hope that we stay up...even if it means visits to places like Orient and a trip to Hearnland...the man who wanted us chucked out of the league a little over ten years ago!...we always take a pretty good following to your place and regardless of what crap some on here post there is something to be said for a ground that can be reached by a short tube ride from central London.

LeytonO

Mar 12, 2009
hahaha f*** off down to league2 you bunch of woofters

im sure your new stadium will be great with 104 maccelsfield fans.

You're a shit team, shit support, shit town, league 2 does you awful fucks justice.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
hahaha f*** off down to league2 you bunch of woofters

im sure your new stadium will be great with 104 maccelsfield fans.

You're a shit team, shit support, shit town, league 2 does you awful fucks justice.

How many did we bring to your place? And how many did you bring down here? That kind of shows you the difference in support doesn't it.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
will you children stop it now

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
hahaha funniest thread ever!:lol:

tiger_hall

Dec 23, 2007
the thing is i would prefer to live in Brighton and be in League 2 than be from Leyton Orient which is probably one of the worst places to live and be in League 1.
I hope that while shagging your mum tonight that you come to a revelation that your whole life has been a waste of time and you are a worthless human being.

Last edited:

LeytonO

Mar 12, 2009
How many did we bring to your place? And how many did you bring down here? That kind of shows you the difference in support doesn't it.

This was a crunch game for you, your team bottled it, your fans were all arm chair fans who do one/two away games a year and shut up as soon as we equalised.

Lets see how many of your arm chair woofters turn up to port vale and morecambe when you are scrapping for survival in league 2.

LeytonO

Mar 12, 2009
the thing is i would prefer to live in Brighton and be in League 2 than be from Swindon which is probably one of the worst places to live and be in League 1.
I hope that while shagging your mum tonight that you come to a revelation that your whole life has been a waste of time and you are a worthless human being.

swindon?

okay.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
This was a crunch game for you, your team bottled it, your fans were all arm chair fans who do one/two away games a year and shut up as soon as we equalised.

Lets see how many of your arm chair woofters turn up to port vale and morecambe when you are scrapping for survival in league 2.

That's hilarious, and extreemly boring because it isn't true. :yawn:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

I recall your fans only singing when you were in the lead.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
From your first post you sounded like a decent football fan, from your second you sounded like a dick-head.

You have a tiny little club with terrible fans who didn't even turn up for the game with us which was the most important of your season. You won and you still didn't sing, it was embarrassing. I don't think we will be playing you again for some time anyway as I honestly think that if we do go down this year, we will swap divisions again next year when you find your true level.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
why the f*** are you all biting. The more you bitch back, the more pleasure the boy gets.

Leave him alone, and ignore.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

I bet we take more to most league 2 grounds than you do league 1 grounds. Easily.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
why the f*** are you all biting. The more you bitch back, the more pleasure the boy gets.

Leave him alone, and ignore.

You're absolutely right of course. It just pisses me off when so called 'fans' of other clubs for some reason come on here with the sole intention of having a dig, especially when most of what they say is complete rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here