Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient Are The Don And We Are Gahhhn Up!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
brightonfan_86 said:
Just remind me for a second, what league do you play in?

it aint where yer from ita where yer going.........were going up your gahhn dahhn

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
WATFORD O said:
it aint where yer from ita where yer going.........were going up your gahhn dahhn

Sorry, is that English or retard?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Rangdo said:
Sorry, is that English or retard?

His orient got to f***ing retard.Oi c unt f*** off back to league 2 where you and youre pile of shit team belong:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
vulture said:
His orient got to f***ing retard.Oi c unt f*** off back to league 2 where you and youre pile of shit team belong:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
Errr. Okay. Please see my last post.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

1066gull

I thought you was a Watford fan?

You are a fcuking glory seeking spastic c*nt faced whore who has nothing to better in the mother country that is actually the racist, mother fcuking communist country he should stay belonged to.:salute:

*breathes*

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
A van der Meyde said:

You are a fcuking glory seeking spastic c*nt faced whore who has nothing to better in the mother country that is actually the racist, mother fcuking communist country he should stay belonged to.:salute:

*breathes*

He lives in watford and is an o fan.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The Large One said:
Oh great. Just great.

A spat between 1066 and Twatty. Shall I download Babelfish to help?

I dont think even babelfish would understand them!!!

(Thanks Watford O for sponsoring the Daft Bints though :) Much appreciated )

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A van der Meyde said:

*breathes*

Can we have that in something that resembles ENGLISH you idiot?

ps: Any chance of you switching your allegiance to Gillingham? Please.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
A van der Meyde said:

*breathes*
whaaaaaaaat? ???

E

enigma

A van der Meyde said:

*breathes*

What the f*** are you going on about? I swear, you are just too irritating. I dont give a shit how old you are, sort yourself out.

enigma said:
What the f*** are you going on about? I swear, you are just too irritating. I dont give a shit how old you are, sort yourself out.

I'd never have thought I'd see a thread where more NSC posters are pissed with "one of us" rather than Watford O's drivel post :lolol:

well done 1066 :nono:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here