Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient - any chance they will make it pay on day?

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Proving so much hassle to get tickets for me and my mates, some of who live in London and we are not white membership etc. As Brighton only have about 2 decent away games a year I think its out of order we need to sign up to this, especially when we have paid for the away membership scheme before. Anyway, im sure this has been discussed before, so basically - if we just turn up saturday we will get in?

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
Proving so much hassle to get tickets for me and my mates, some of who live in London and we are not white membership etc. As Brighton only have about 2 decent away games a year I think its out of order we need to sign up to this, especially when we have paid for the away membership scheme before. Anyway, im sure this has been discussed before, so basically - if we just turn up saturday we will get in?

If you've paid away membership before than you're automatically a white member, I believe. No need to pay twice.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If you've paid away membership before than you're automatically a white member, I believe. No need to pay twice.

If you didn't "renew" your white membership at the start of last season, you have to pay £10 again.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Look, the simple answer is to hide your colours, go in the Orient end and behave yourself. If you can't get tickets any other way, you've not much choice. Orient have slightly shot themselves in the foot by limiting our allocation, we ALWAYS take loads to Orient, they could sell so many more tickets than they have.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I asked in the ticket office the other day when I picked up my ticket. Once the 1400 are gone thats it.

Orient can offer 3000 tickets but the club would had to have paid upfront for them and there is no way we would have taken that many.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I asked in the ticket office the other day when I picked up my ticket. Once the 1400 are gone thats it.

Orient can offer 3000 tickets but the club would had to have paid upfront for them and there is no way we would have taken that many.
No, there are 400 extra ( total 1800) but they're selling fast. About 150 left.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Look, the simple answer is to hide your colours, go in the Orient end and behave yourself. If you can't get tickets any other way, you've not much choice. Orient have slightly shot themselves in the foot by limiting our allocation, we ALWAYS take loads to Orient, they could sell so many more tickets than they have.

Thank god you're here.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

What about the stewards at Orient?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I turned up at a ticket only Or`aint game when it was standing behind the goal (zamora days) and slipped the turnstyle man an extra five spot and he let me in.However seats may mean a no no on that front.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
What do you mean by "decent"? Every away match is about 10000 times as enjoyable as a trip to the Withdean.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
I went a few years ago (Zamora days) with out a ticket, I was told they were selling tickets for the away end in the ticket office. Walked to the office got two tickets (one for my brother) walked back to the away end & went straight in. So if you go with out a ticket just try asking at the office, nothing to lose.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There will be loads of Albion dotted all over the place. Just turn up without wearing colours and pay on the day (in the home end)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here