Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange Wednesdays at Cineworld Marina.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Anyone know if it applies to all day or just up till a certain time? Not sure but i think i read somewhere it's only till 4pm or something stupid.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
That's the Orange deal. What has the Cineworld card got to do with it?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
So basically you can combine the Orange deal with a Cineworld card and basically get two tickets for NOTHING?

That's alright

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What's that cineworld like? I've got vouchers for there, like 40 quids worth, was gonna sell em as I don't go there much but if it's alright i might head down. Fancy that Clooney film innit.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
What's that cineworld like? I've got vouchers for there, like 40 quids worth, was gonna sell em as I don't go there much but if it's alright i might head down. Fancy that Clooney film innit.

It seemed to be falling apart over Xmas. Ticket machines breaking down, heating going etc. It's fine though and free parking all the time. A

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

It isn't that nice anymore. The floors are usually bit sticky. I think screen 7 has had no heating for several months. Couple of times i've found the picture to be very slightly out of focus.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thought as much. Might get rid of the vouchers. I hate cinemas anyway, can only just stomach the Duke of Yorks.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
It's not great but I prefer it to the Odeon. Obviously not a patch on Duke of Yorks though

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
saw it the other day and that clooney film's alright though max, so might be worth the trip.

always preferred the odeon for mainstream cinema in town..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Max!

If you can get yourself to Crawley cineworld...that cinema is f***ing qualla mate!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Max!

If you can get yourself to Crawley cineworld...that cinema is f***ing qualla mate!!

Screen 4 is the BIGGEST in Susserx innit. x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here