Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange Vegas/Tmobile Vairytouch: can you replace browser?

This phone can currently be had for under £20, quite remarkable for a 2.4" screen, mp3/4 player, FM radio with recorder and even a 1GB SD card which was thrown in with my Vairytouch. Yet the browser seems incredibly slow, and this isn't because I'm not used to Web'n'Walk. I've tried downloading the excellent Opera Mini 5 but the phone can't even open the file, let alone install it! The same applies to OM 3.1 basic. Any ideas anyone?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Make sure the phone is compatible. a google should clear it up. From what i've heard, the Vagas was an awful phone, but i didn't know anyone with it. Just the friends of friends.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
I had one of these, used it for 2 weeks and bought a new Nokia! I can agree it is an AWFUL phone! Like you, I was impressed at first, but trying to use it was tedious, and I found that when outside, I couldn't even see the screen so reading texts/making calls was a no-no

I had one of these, used it for 2 weeks and bought a new Nokia! I can agree it is an AWFUL phone! Like you, I was impressed at first, but trying to use it was tedious, and I found that when outside, I couldn't even see the screen so reading texts/making calls was a no-no

I don't think the phone's bad, just the browser. If it had Opera Mini 5 I would use it as my main phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here