Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orange mobile network..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bit unspecific really, orange say they expect it to be fixed by 7pm, there is even a big note on the Orange store in Worthing town centre.

Suspect its some kind of backhaul fault or cell fault

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Anyone else having problems? pretty much since the snow started last night, I've gone from full signal (luckily i get pretty much full 5 bars anywhere in Brighton ) to nothing at all, struggling to even get 1 bar of signal. Few of my friends are on the Orange network and seems to be about 50 / 50 as to them having same problem or not, anyone else having this problem?

I was having problems 10 or so days ago and went into Orange showroom who told me 5 masts in Brighton area were down but would be fixed by 9th January. My signal hasn't bee too bad since, I'll post link l8r.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Just rang Orange major fibre optic fault from 3rd party supplier affecting South coast down til possibly 1700hrs

Thanks for that as I'm tearing my hair out yet again. I can't afford any more Orange problems as I'm in need of every last strand..............:clap2::clap2:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Just rang Orange major fibre optic fault from 3rd party supplier affecting South coast down til possibly 1700hrs

Sounds like Orange now has a signal strength similar to that of O2 !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No signal in Shoreham, still at least work cannot get hold of me.

Hockley Blues

Feb 3, 2005
Southend
If you haven't got a signal, try setting your phone to use 2G if you can. I had no signal in hove - just switched to 2G and that works fine.

Still sod all data though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here