Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Options Or Lack Of.................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Coppello and Wise are out who now if we want and good manager and Curbishley looks unlikely.

Best IMHO would be Paul Jewell

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Coppello and Wise are out who now if we want and good manager and Curbishley looks unlikely.

Best IMHO would be Paul Jewell[/QUOT

Cant honestly see jewel wanting the job, He lives in leeds and just cant see him wanting to move down here and manager us, were really struggling now aint we!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The best remaining options are Paul Tisdale and Steve Tilson.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
maybe people will stop all this " we are a massive club and demand a massive manager" bollocks.

I suggested a couple of days ago that I would like either a young manager who will bring enthusiasm and skill to this young team, say someone like leroy Rosinior(sp?) or Iffy Onorua....or you go for someone who has vast experience and who is happy to battle away like a Bobby Gould type of guy ( I know Bobby Gould would not come back -but his sort of manager)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
at this rate we'll end up with Roy Chubby Brown

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Phil brown might be sacked this week, which would explain TB's delay in making a decion. i am losing faith though, how long will the new manager last?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
all so familiar isn't it.

Jewell or Dowie is now my 1st choices

Either of them would have to rate as a good catch for a club near the wrong end of Division one...both have managed at a higher level with a reasonable degree of success. I guess most of us are really hoping to attract a bigger name who can steer us towards the Championship and at least have a club that is on the up by the time Falmer becomes reality. Sadly that is unlikely to be the case in the near future, although miracles can happen, but I still don't see taking a risk on an up and coming manager as a viable option.

At the moment I have a feeling that we might appoint someone like Lawrie Sanchez...which might not be a bad appointment, given our current circumstances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here