Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Optical Illusions

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
ManxSeagull said:
Not over your keyboard I hope LOL

I had these type of stunts pulled on me before, When I saw you say turn up the volume I said to my girlfriend he wont catch me out. After clicking the link and seeing it was an optical Illusion I didn't think nothing else of it.

On the 4th i was drinking a cuppa Coffee and when the 5th come up and that cat face full on I dropped the coffee and thought that manx bloke is a wanker.

I an't clicking any more links from you in future.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jesus H Corbett, that nearly sent me across the f***ing room !

My hearts still going.
:lolol:

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
That false sense of security that you are drawn into, just makes it even better !!

1889-1945 said:
I had these type of stunts pulled on me before, When I saw you say turn up the volume I said to my girlfriend he wont catch me out. After clicking the link and seeing it was an optical Illusion I didn't think nothing else of it.

On the 4th i was drinking a cuppa Coffee and when the 5th come up and that cat face full on I dropped the coffee and thought that manx bloke is a wanker.

I an't clicking any more links from you in future.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
When someone says turn up the volume I do exactly the opposite and turn it down. (it does give you an inkling?)

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
ManxSeagull said:
That false sense of security that you are drawn into, just makes it even better !!

I bet you're having a right old chukkle to yourself Manx. I didn't think it would catch me out, How wrong can somebody be :(

STU

Feb 6, 2004
just got my housemate to do it. He screamed like a bird, then got the arsehole and started banging on about "stupid f***ing chatroom, full of gays". Absolutely brilliant manx.

1889-1945

Nov 30, 2003
Yorkie said:
When someone says turn up the volume I do exactly the opposite and turn it down. (it does give you an inkling?)

I'm the same Yorkie and I did just that, But after seeing it was an optical Illusion, I turned my volume up to 6. I know, I still haven't learnt. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here