Opposing club congratulation threads...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got texts from Wolves, Watford, Swansea, Derby and West Ham fans

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yea seeing a palace fan congratz us with very nice to see!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Spot on. Many of them turned up in support of us at the Fans united game. The plight of Brighton won many hearts around the country and abroad!!
Shows what The right board and manager at the right time truly can do. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The entire office I work (more or less :lolol:) was watching this result in Manchester alongside the Champs league game, all United and all wanted us to win!! Simply Amazing!!!!

Sussex 'orn

Jan 9, 2011
Congratulations from a Watford fan. Your pitch invasion was on our big screen at the end of the game tonight and it looked bloody good. Gutted I won't be in Brighton for the celebrations tonight.

All the best and smash the 100 point barrier please.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Yes, thanks to all the fans of other clubs who have posted their congratulations. Its really appreciated.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
This is why I love our club and just the football league in general!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Amazing night.
BHAFC will always have a place in the hearts of others, due to the theft of the Goldstone.

Hard luck Nigel Adkins & Dean Hammond! Looks like money (transfer fees and wages) didn't buy you title.

JackFish

Aug 29, 2008
For me personally I won't forget the support we got from Brighton fans when we were trying to oust Tony Petty from the club, and your hospitality when we received the L1 title at Withdean in 2008.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here