Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opinions ?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
1 - Referee gives us 4 yellow cards and them 1 ????

2 - Kept the ball well and Harper gave me a little more confidence than Casper. Fell guilty saying that but hey ho.

3 - Passing is not swift enough. Sometimes it looks like we have an opening / chance to attack and we dwell on the ball and don't go for it. Fair enough if you are 1 - 0 up but not when you are losing.

4 - what good is it having 1 or 2 nippy wingers beating their man????. What do wingers do .... yep they cross it. And they cross it to a tiny little fella in the middle of a couple of 6 foot centre backs. We need a big chap up front. I was thing someone like Glenn Murray ??

5 - Corners / set pieces. Last season we played a few innovative short corners and free kicks, and had some success. This season every corner just lumped in the box to our very short team, with no success. . . . except once that I can recall.

Any other comments ?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
1 - Referee gives us 4 yellow cards and them 1 ????

2 - Kept the ball well and Harper gave me a little more confidence than Casper. Fell guilty saying that but hey ho.

3 - Passing is not swift enough. Sometimes it looks like we have an opening / chance to attack and we dwell on the ball and don't go for it. Fair enough if you are 1 - 0 up but not when you are losing.

4 - what good is it having 1 or 2 nippy wingers beating their man????. What do wingers do .... yep they cross it. And they cross it to a tiny little fella in the middle of a couple of 6 foot centre backs. We need a big chap up front. I was thing someone like Glenn Murray ??

5 - Corners / set pieces. Last season we played a few innovative short corners and free kicks, and had some success. This season every corner just lumped in the box to our very short team, with no success. . . . except once that I can recall.

Any other comments ?

You are not allowed to have an opinion on here , you will get called all sorts of horrible names

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
we got given 4 yellow cards as all 4 were bookings tbf

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
But on point 5 f*** me we need a new corner taker

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
You can always count on someone to pick on the one bit that you can't argue with. Ssssshhhhhh. He was still a shit ref.

Can't you try and pick holes in something else instead.

Kevin Friend is a fvckwitt. Always has been, always will be.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Something that I don't get is a player that takes his shirt off for celebrating a goal gets a booking but a player that runs right up to opposing fans and acting a tool gets nothing. Surely the latter is inciting the crowd more no?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Something that I don't get is a player that takes his shirt off for celebrating a goal gets a booking but a player that runs right up to opposing fans and acting a tool gets nothing. Surely the latter is inciting the crowd more no?

Agreed. If he' done that at a more hostile ground, would have been booked.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

They should just say if players do that its at their own safety and fans have permission to throw stuff at them.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Anyone else think we get so many 'bookings', not because we are a dirty side, but we have players who are either inexperienced (Dunk) and too many League 1 players who are not adjusting to the faster pace in the Championship...?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If it is a thread about opinions then I have one which at least one person will shout down... we lost, hence moaning.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If it is a thread about opinions then I have one which at least one person will shout down... we lost, hence moaning.

That's not an opinion...it's a fact. A fact that happens on every football club forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here