Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OPINIONS PLEASE.....What Do you think of the 1901 club and its offers?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I could afford it but personally I just want to watch football like football should be watched. Hated my one and only time in the moribund West Stand at the Goldstone, and would pay good money not to ever sit again in the library of the North Stand at Withdean. In both cases the atmosphere was non-existent and you might as well be at the theatre or something. Totally respect to any Albion fans choice of seating and paying a hefty chunk extra for a bit of comfort after ten years of getting bloody soaked (next dripping instalment: tomorrow), but it's not for me I'm afraid. I'll sit and stand with the noisy bastids in the stripes thanks very much :albion1:

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I won't be buying a 1901 seat or season ticket. I'm going to buy my tickets match by match and attend when I can. Much like I do now as it happens. Good luck in the posh seats :wave:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I could afford it but personally I just want to watch football like football should be watched. Hated my one and only time in the moribund West Stand at the Goldstone, and would pay good money not to ever sit again in the library of the North Stand at Withdean. In both cases the atmosphere was non-existent and you might as well be at the theatre or something. Totally respect to any Albion fans choice of seating and paying a hefty chunk extra for a bit of comfort after ten years of getting bloody soaked (next dripping instalment: tomorrow), but it's not for me I'm afraid. I'll sit and stand with the noisy bastids in the stripes thanks very much :albion1:

ABSOLUTELY!!
My match plan is to drink in the same pub as I do now. Make our way to the cathederal.
Sit with my mates. Can't afford the 'deals'. Have a pint or two in the supporters bar after, get train back into town. I don't want the 'DEALS' Give me the noisy bastids.

Feb 14, 2010
Depends on the individual. Personally I just want to rock up every now and again when I feel like it, with no ticket hassle, pay about £20, watch the game, enjoy hopefully a noisy atmosphere and go home. Parking is an issue, and hope they get that sorted. Park and ride is not the answer some people will suffer it, others will do so infrequently and many wont at all. Pleased the club are out their selling tho' and hope they get 22K 1901 club ticket holders, so they an build a strong club again and they then have to expand to get fair weather fans like me in.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

About where I am, I have done corporate for Rugby several times and a nice experience but nothing like being where the atmosphere really is.

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If I lived anywhere near Brighton or if I was guaranteed to be in the UK and able to get to games I would go for it. A grand down and then £100 a month give or take is fine by me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here