Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opinion of England on NSC

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This is what playing for England should mean. Nowadays half the team don't even sing the National Anthem

article-1022690-0211ABCB0000044D-802_306x443.jpg

The England team should be made up exclusively of Stuart Pearce/Steve Bull types drawn from the Championship and Leagues One and Two. No longer shall these Premiership £30k bling watch wearing, baby Bentley driving imbeciles disgrace our national shirt.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
It's pretty shameful reading some of the comments on here regarding our national team. It was difficult for them to command any respect following SA but it's time to give some credit to a squad with some promising young kids that has battled back with a decent qualifying campaign.

Considering the representation of our club at England games across the globe i'm always puzzled by the attitude to our national side on here. A lot comes down to jealousy, and its pretty pathetic.

Time to get behind your country.

The way Scotland played tonight even they would beat us.Our England team are currently shit with the defence being an absolute joke.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The England team should be made up exclusively of Stuart Pearce/Steve Bull types drawn from the Championship and Leagues One and Two. No longer shall these Premiership £30k bling watch wearing, baby Bentley driving imbeciles disgrace our national shirt.

Can we get a squad together?
I'll start us off with:
Lee Hughes
Chris Morgan

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We get another Summer of people in imitation England wear crowding the pubs to watch matches. I shall view our inevitable demise in the comfort of my own home.

100% agree

i read something with jurgen klinsmann where he said he basically used football as a means to live in difference countries, learn different cultures etc.

it also helps with your football as you learn different styles of play and have different methods of coaching and stuff

look at joe cole- he could've stayed in england and play for someone like qpr, instead he's playing in the champions league because he dared to get out of comfort zone, in my view he'll definitely improve as a player because of it

He's actually doing pretty well at Lille, that assist on his debut was a cracker. He's looking a lot better because he plays in a team that suits his style of play.

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
i bothered my arse to go to japan with my mate to watch the argentina game in 2002, it was an amazing trip and one i won't ever forget. But since the capitulation in SA and the attitude of some players, i really couldnt give a shit about the national team anymore. I mean even the bbc and itv dont give a crap coz they didnt bother with buying montenegro highlights. Even the egg chasers are shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here