Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Open Water

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Went and saw it last night, bit of a disappointing ending but the build up was rather good.

Worth seeing but not the one film you should see this year, that has got to be DODGEBALL! :bounce:

Kaney

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Just about to start a thread on this ... I thought it was utter wank. I wanted to see it to find out how they made a film out of two people floating around until they die. They didn't, really - that's all that happened, with a few sharks swimming past now and then. Not vaguely scary, just boring. 5/10

However, it has to look like a classic next to Alien vs. Predator - complete and utter tosh! Why did they make a film like this, and how could they make it so bad? And this despite (or possibly because of) the fact I love the Aliens films. I have never, and will never, see a film this bad. It's not even "so bad it's good", it's just dreadful. It really is worse than you can imagine. -5/10

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
kinkygerbil said:
did you think jason v freddy was good?

they are making jason vs freddy vs ash now :nono:

Word? That's dope! Is Bruce Campbell gonna still be playing Ash?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Downloaded open water last night so not seen it yet. Dodgeball was good, very amusing, Anchorman not bad, AVP watched the first half hour or so not impressed.

Best film I've seen lately is the Terminal actually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here