Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oooh! Will we be signing someone soon?

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
I just got a circular email from the club (no, it wasn't actually round...) and it said this:

"With the new season now just a few weeks away, the transfer market is really hotting up! And with players flying in and out of clubs at a rate of knots (except at the Albion) the official Brighton And Hove Albion SMS service is the only place to keep right on top of what's happening.

We'll deliver the news first and fastest to your mobile, wherever you are. So, sign up now and we'll let you know if anyone jets in to join us!"

Not very keen on the "if" in the last sentence. Oh and I added a bit.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Im off to my 18-30s holiday mid next week and when i get back on a rather big high there better be some f***ing signings or im not going to travel to the first game of the season.

Get bloody signing you useless bunch of chimps,just think if we had released players months ago we would have saved a fair bit by now just on there wages.:nono:

Clueless and worthless chimps:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Typical dick upto his own tricks and i bet he runs our official site which is free and the crappiest ever grrrrrrrr that man has a nerve.:angry: :shootself

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
TC said:
Did you add the 'if anyone jets in to join us' bit? ???

No, "(except at the Albion) " was not in the original.

Texts eh? 25p to hear stuff 30 seconds before it gets posted on here. No thanks. Love it when we score and er, scores of
mobiles start beeping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here