Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] •• BHA v Chelsea ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 10th year !!

BHA v Chelsea - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Leaning towards a loss.

Fortunately with GP I do think we’ll have a tactical edge. A bit of luck and we can get a point or better.

But they’ll have a lot of pumped up new signings looking to make an impression... so not super optimistic. Please don’t go into overdrive if we lose. No shame in losing this one.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Sky to show Jahanbakhsh's goal against Chelsea at least 5 times in the lead up to kick off, before Chelsea get their usual win against us.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
0-2 Chelsea, I'm hoping the embarrassment of riches at Chelsea's disposal are unable to fully gel first time out this season, dread to think the score for the return fixture !

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
My heart rules my head in this one and I have taken off my blue tinted glasses . . . so I'm going for 2-1 to the good guys.:albion2:

Even before our season starts the bookies have us down for 14th. Settle for that?

F720E945-EB5B-4A1C-BA54-78129431AD8C.png

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Was feeling confident that this season we would step up - however looking at our squad & lack of strikers, coupled with the strength of others - this is the first time I believe we are cannon fodder - Mauppay & Connolly as our strike force is not even Championship competitive.

BHA 0 3 Chelsea

Must be a wind up
😂😂😂😂

Maupay was joint top scorer in the championship in his last season before joining us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here