Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Onto the real stuff - What are you most excited about for the upcoming season?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Question as per title.

Now the Euros are out of the way, we can switch attention back onto Fab and the boys with players back in training and preseason games round the corner.

What are you most excited about for the 24/25 season?

With Mitoma and Enciso back and with the additions of Osman and Minteh we should be RAPID in forward positions.

Wieffer looks class too, excited to see how he develops for us.

Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
3 at the back passing around and taking turns to charge forward. Solid balance of physical and technical in central midfield, wingbacks who focus on attack (not only Estupinan and Lamptey)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
After the depressing finish to last season (I know, our first in Europe, finishing 11th in Prem = depressing :facepalm:) I'm looking forward to see us come screaming out the blocks, with some regulars back from injury, the youngsters a year older, some bright new talent and an exciting young manager looking to make his mark. I may have to wait a little while to see my personal highlight, March and Mitoma back in tandem pulling teams apart.

Brilliant Times (y)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Looking forward to hearing how young our new manager is every week, for the first half of the season, and how many yellow cards he has got for the second half of the season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Also I'm hoping that we'll play this season with a bit of pace, muscle and physicality

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Basically, as already mentioned, seeing all our new signings in action. It's going to be an exciting season. It could go either way with our new manager - there's no doubt it's a big gamble - but I'm optimistic!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I guess I might be waiting a while, but Yalcoule for me. Looks the absolute BUSINESS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here